Where is everybody?

Beanie....we have the BEST fun here!!!

JC....your creations are AWESOME!!!

YESSS that REALLY is BOB...Hi Bob:wave: I think it's great that you made it to the hot seat!

Chris!!!!! I miss ya Buddy! :)

Lisa..........LOLOL.....too funny!...........:D

Let's see....
Bob
Bill

Hmmmm.

Mr. Gates sir, can I please get a donation? It doesn't have to be big at all. Just a couple of million. Mere pocket change!

JC

Wishydoo...I am beginning to see that!!! :) :) :)

The resemblance is uncanny!! What are the chances?? ROTL:D :D

Don't I wish I had just a small portion of his fortune. Think I could convince him that I was his twin brother, separated at birth?

Hmmmm.....

Bob, how about you get 'brother' Bill to come Co-Host a Techie Chat some night.... ;)

Bob said I needed to come by over here and check out this thread.

Chris C, you can count on me. Any friend of Bob's is a friend of mine. I'll be glad to help out. Just let me know what I can do.

Bill

Oh Bill! I am honored by you presence here on our humble little Techie Board!

I am hoping you can use your influence to get Steve Jobs to give a hand to all our Mac users as well!

I will confer with my Co-Mods and start planning our Chat! :)

Chris...I would be <b>more</b> than happy to help out in that chat!!!;);) ROTF...Even though I don't know anything about techie stuff, I am a great "Welcome" person!!! LOL!!

You guys are a riot!:p :p

Yes I did Lisa...and you know, I am a little bit miffed about the whole thing! Here I was thinking this was such an innocent little techie board...only out to offer help and advice for the computer challenged, like me...and what do I find out??? There is just one big ole party going on here!!!:eek: :eek:

I should have been tipped off by all those "Super" Moderator titles!!!;);)

We got them by default and you don't see us changing those titles either do you?

:)

There is just one big ole party going on here!!!

Yep! And everyone is invited. :D
smiley_md_wht.gif

Everyone Lisa???

OOPS! I think I forgot to send an invite to Alex.... AGAIN :rolleyes:

You guys really should have a tech chat sometime...That would be fun! :D

Patrick, geez, you knew too??? Can't even depend on my FF buddy to tell me about the parties goin' on around here!!!:rolleyes:

:)

Oh Beanie- I only stop by occasionally for some laughs- I will remember to let you know in the future:cool: As far as tech chat- cool- I am not very tech talented, but I can mess things up by accident, with not much effort, pretty fast to keep my friends here busy:D ;) They prefer I do not touch anything:rolleyes:

Awww...is this a "You can't play with my toys" kind of thing??:rolleyes: :D

Well, that didn't sound too good??:p :p You get the idea! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter