• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where is my FAVORITE DCL cast member?

Wondering about Jo in Palo and Bonnie(bartender) on the Fantasy. We were paired with Jo multiple times on the Fantasy so hoping to see her again.To further complicate it I think there were two Palo servers named Jo on our last Fantasy sailing but I can’t remember the last name ours.
Bonnie was the Meridian bartender on our first Dream cruise, and then when we next sailed on the Fantasy he had moved to the Fantasy! By chance he’s been on all of our sailings with us!

Wondering about Jo in Palo and Bonnie(bartender) on the Fantasy. We were paired with Jo multiple times on the Fantasy so hoping to see her again.To further complicate it I think there were two Palo servers named Jo on our last Fantasy sailing but I can’t remember the last name ours.
Bonnie was the Meridian bartender on our first Dream cruise, and then when we next sailed on the Fantasy he had moved to the Fantasy! By chance he’s been on all of our sailings with us!
And please remember there are two Mladens in Palo also!!

Does anyone know the who is the current Cruise Director and entertainment crew on the Dream? We're wondering if some of our favorites from previous Wonder sailings are now on the Dream!

Does anyone know the who is the current Cruise Director and entertainment crew on the Dream? We're wondering if some of our favorites from previous Wonder sailings are now on the Dream!
Jimmy is on the Dream as CD, my friend told me. I know at least Taylor is on a cruise staff

We heard Glenda from South Africa was possibly on the Fantasy? Can anyone confirm or know what ship she is on?

Hoping to bring this thread back and see if anyone on the Magic recently knows if Bradford from India is still a Head Server? Also interested to know any servers in Palo that you recommend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter