Where is Preludes? (Disney Dream)

Dolby1000

Feel free to call me Ocean Wave
So, we're on the Dream in 19 days (but who's counting). It is our first Disney cruise and obviously, our first time on the Dream.

Looking at recent Navigators, they offer 2 walking ship tours, which we would want to do as we are new to the ship. The location says "Preludes". I've been all over the deck plans for the Dream and I must be blind, I cannot find this location.

If you've been on the Dream, can you tell me where this mysterious location can be found?

Thanks

NEVER MIND - Of course, as soon as I post this, I found it, Deck 3 by the Theater. LOL

So, we're on the Dream in 19 days (but who's counting). It is our first Disney cruise and obviously, our first time on the Dream.

Looking at recent Navigators, they offer 2 walking ship tours, which we would want to do as we are new to the ship. The location says "Preludes". I've been all over the deck plans for the Dream and I must be blind, I cannot find this location.

If you've been on the Dream, can you tell me where this mysterious location can be found?

Thanks

NEVER MIND - Of course, as soon as I post this, I found it, Deck 3 by the Theater. LOL

Yup, if you are by the giant picture of Walt, you are in the right place!

Yup, if you are by the giant picture of Walt, you are in the right place!

With the big name "Walt Disney Theater" in gold letters above his picture. If you got forward to either side of that photo, you will see the concessions stands with the name "Preludes" in gold letters above them.

Thanks for the question and answer. This will be our 5th cruise, 2nd on the Dream. I never knew where Preludes was. I know where the theatres are.

As an FYI, any time Preludes is open you can get the same things they sell from the CM's floating around the theater before the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter