Where is the list of Port Adventures?

nenis

Mouseketeer
Im having a hard time finding the list of all the port adventures on the DCL site. Where did it go? I want to see what all our options are before my booking window opens.
I'm specifically looking for what each excursion, rental or adventure is including pricing.

On my tablet, I found lists of Port Adventures by clicking the menu in the upper left, choosing Things to Do, choosing Port Adventures, and scrolling down and selecting the region (e.g, Mediterranean or Caribbean). Then I used the Ports of Call menu on the left to choose the cities I was interested in.

Last edited:
You fixed it! Thank you! It was giving me the Stitch eating his boogies error page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter