Where it view Wishes

webbmom

Mouseketeer
We have ADRs at The Wave @ 5:30. That evening Wishes is at 8pm. What are our options for viewing. Looking for something a little romanitc if possible.

We watched from the balcony at the Contemporary - you exit near the giftshops on the same floor as Chef Mickey's. (I think it's the 3rd floor). Stand at the far end (closest to the lake and MK) for the best views. They pipe in the music and there weren't many people there when we watched.

I think you can also go the California Grill for a drink in the bar and be able to view from their balcony which is supposed to be the best views outside of the park. (If you go with this option be sure to verify you can go to the bar without dinner reservations - I know there is a special elevator for the restaurant and I'm not sure if they have any exclusive rules for the bar)

Another option would be taking the monorail to the Poly and watching from the beach there - another favorite of many DISers.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter