Where should we Spring Break?

connorlevismom

DIS Veteran
Going mid-March on Spring Break, but we are not sure where we want to go! We are open to anything (except theme parks in Orlando) where people went and had an amazing time. Throw your most amazing trips at me and let me know where you stayed!

Thanks!

Gatlinburg, TN area? Love that. So much (or little) to do.
How about Chincoteague, VA?
Destin, FL?
Waco, TX?
Austin, TX?
Where are you?

I would go somewhere where the number of COVID cases were very low. Like Kauai. Poipu is very nice.

I would go somewhere where the number of COVID cases were very low. Like Kauai. Poipu is very nice.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/t...-before-you-go/ar-BB1clgrG?getstaticpage=true
The "rules" governing Hawaiian tourism keep evolving. Who knows what the restrictions will be two months from now. My niece wanted to get married in Hawaii three months ago. She's still waiting to make plans (re-plans.) They'd already paid some deposits that should've been refundable but the vendors will only let them reschedule instead of giving them their money back. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/t...-before-you-go/ar-BB1clgrG?getstaticpage=true

Gatlinburg, TN area? Love that. So much (or little) to do.
How about Chincoteague, VA?
Destin, FL?
Waco, TX?
Austin, TX?
Where are you?

Texan here...Austin has been the most restricted city in a mostly open state so check the status of places that you would want to visit.

Waco- I can’t imagine spending more than a day there, and only that if you are big Gaines’ fans who want to visit the Silo.

That being said, you could fill a week split between Austin and San Antonio with side trips to Waco. I recommend a day or two in Fredericksburg if you don’t have kids. It’s a very quaint city and the Texas wine road is unique to the area. Probably boring for kids though. Be warned though, this area of Texas is crowded on Spring Break. Many many Texans head there. I avoid them all then.

I’ve got Hawaii on my “maybe” list for summer. It’s too up in the air for March though.

(DH and I have had our first vaccine so considering travel)

Depending on how late your spring break dates are skiing is an option.

We really enjoy Alta in Utah. Their season usually runs until mid April and then after that is weekends only.

Most Utah and Colorado resorts will have similar season end dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter