Where should we stay?

U

Unregistered

We plan to go to Disney World in August. It will be myself, my husband, daughter 15, two sons 12 and 9. I have been debating between a junior suite at Wilderness Lodge and water-view room at the Beach Club. I would appreciate any input as to what would make for a better vacation. We plan to stay for six nights.

Thanks!

Well, they are quite different in that WL is more rustic and country like and Beach Club, is well, like being at the Beach.

WL is very close to Magic Kingdom...a boat ride away.

BC is very close to Epcot and MGM...a boat ride away or even walking is an option.

BC has an AMAZING pool. The best at Disney.

It depends on what you are looking for I guess. Atmosphere, location?

Good luck deciding!

This may be a little biased, seeing as how I grew up at the BC (I've been at least 6 times!), but I absolutely adore this resort. Location is perfect... only a boat ride away from MGM and Epcot, and the Boardwalk is right in your backyard! SAB (the pool) is out of this word... It's almost like a park in and of itself! :goodvibes Just talking about it gets me excited! I love walking from my room right to Epcot in the morning, and taking the boat to two of the four main parks minimizes your bus time significantly! And I have to say, I think the ages of your children are perfect for the enjoyment of the theme of the BC. My opinion is BC all the way! :Pinkbounc

Whatever you choose, have fun!! princess:

During our next trip we are staying at both the Villa's at Wilderness Lodge and Beach Club Villa's - couldn't choose.

Check out the Resort Board for some threads about both resorts :)

We just returned from the WL and loved it! It is just beautiful! The pools are very nice & transportation is quick! We never waited more than 10 min. for a boat. We had a stroller and the boat was easy to roll off & on. I like how close the resort is to MK. I would base my decision on which park you will be going to the most.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter