Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

Although Emeril's and Emeril's Tchoup Chop have been available at opentable for a several years, I believe that the Citywalk restaurants have been added within the past year.

We were at Universal last April. We had a great experience at Mythos. We told our server we were vegan and he went and got the chef. We were told the potato/rosemary bread was vegan and we were given the option of a pasta primavera or some kind of asian dish ( I can't remember what it was, but it was on the menu. It was made with rice noodles and a peanut sauce). We got one of each and shared. Both were good, but we liked the asian dish better. We left full and were happy about the our dinner at Islands of Adventure. The next day we were at Universal. Completely different story. We tried to eat a Finnegans. They were not helpful at all. We could get fruit and the veggie burger without a bun. We were told that all buns at Universal have an egg wash. Our server was terrible. It was all together a bad experience. We left hungry and disappointed.

Are reservations really needed to Margaritaville? I've never thought of this as being a reservations restaurant.

My daughters are vegetarian, so I emailed Bubbe Gump's about their options and this was their reply:

We can certainly offer your girls a variety of items that are vegetarian in our restaurants. We do have some great salads but we also offer a Vegetable Burger, we have a Veggie Pasta and a Veggie Skillet (not on the menu but they can certainly prepare that for you) along with a couple of appetizers that may be appealing to them.

Are reservations really needed to Margaritaville? I've never thought of this as being a reservations restaurant.

At busy times, reservations are good at all the restaurants. I've seen longs lines of people waiting to get into Margaritaville.

At busy times, reservations are good at all the restaurants. I've seen longs lines of people waiting to get into Margaritaville.

Just made reservations at Margaritaville.:thumbsup2

Love Opentable:) So glad I read that citywalk restaurants are now included!

This may be a stupid question, but do you need a ticket to the theme park to dine at any of the restaurants like NBA City or Margaritaville on City Walk?

This may be a stupid question, but do you need a ticket to the theme park to dine at any of the restaurants like NBA City or Margaritaville on City Walk?

There is no such thing as a stupid question.

No you dont need a theme park ticket. City Walk is outside the gates of IOA and Universal Studios.

You will have to pay $15 parking (significant less if you arrive in the evening, I forget the exact time) like the theme park visitors however. All theme park parking and City Walk Parking is in the same garages.

No theme park tickets are required. You do have to pay to park though. It's $15.00 until 6pm when the fee drops to $3.00...unless there is a hard ticket event going on that evening like Halloween Horror Nights or Mardi Gras...then the parking fee stays at $15.00 until later in the evening.

What is your MUST DO restaurant?

Should we do lunch at JB Margaritaville, since we will have a child in our party, is dinner, more a bar atmosphere?

How is Pastamore at City Walk?

Are all hotdogs Nathans?

What is your favorite dish at Mythos?

Are the menus posted outside the restaurant (TS and CS), so you can look at them, before you go in?

Do you have any recommendations of a certain dish, (anywhere) that you just LOVED? Any must try snacks?

How can I find out if there is a dress code?

Sorry for all the questions, our trip is getting closer, and I am a little OCD (just a little) Plus, everyone will be asking me questions and expecting me to know all the info.

If you took the time to ansrew Thank you!

What is your MUST DO restaurant? BUBBA GUMPS!!

Should we do lunch at JB Margaritaville, since we will have a child in our party, is dinner, more a bar atmosphere? EITHER IS FINE. WE USUALLY EAT DINNER THERE WITH OUR TWO KIDS. THEY HAVE PEOPLE WALKING AROUND ON STILTS MAKING BALLOONS FOR THE KIDS.

How is Pastamore at City Walk? WE LOVE IT!! I WILL BUY THE MEAL TICKET UNIVERSAL NOW HAS FOR PASTAMORE BEFORE WE GO!

Are all hotdogs Nathans? I AM NOT SURE.

What is your favorite dish at Mythos? EVERYTHING!

Are the menus posted outside the restaurant (TS and CS), so you can look at them, before you go in? SOME ARE...BUT YOU CAN JUST ASK FOR ONE WHEN YOU WALK UP.

Do you have any recommendations of a certain dish, (anywhere) that you just LOVED? Any must try snacks? WE LOVE THE FOOD AT BUBBA GUMPS. THE SEAFOOD IS REALLY GOOD.

How can I find out if there is a dress code? NO DRESS CODE. I THINK JUST STANDARD SHOES AND SHIRT.

Sorry for all the questions, our trip is getting closer, and I am a little OCD (just a little) Plus, everyone will be asking me questions and expecting me to know all the info.

If you took the time to ansrew Thank you!

YOUR WELCOME...UNIVERSAL IS A BLAST!!! WE LOVE IT!!

Can someone tell me when the hotels start to serve breakfast for room service?

And what kind of food could I expect? Menus anywhere?

I will be on my way to IOA every morning at around 7.15am (apart from 2 days when I am off to WDW :headache: ), so of course I will need my breakfast no later than 6.45 - if at all.

I read somewhere that room service is 24hr, but I stay in quite a few hotels and may have gotten mixed up.

Greetings! Happy to be returning to US & IOA this July for the first time since 5/07. Last time I did my research here and had wonderful meals throughout the week, so just curious if there are any new places that have opened since 2007. We will be staying at RP for four nights, and plan on eating dinners mostly at City Walk. What would be your favorites for lunch at the parks? (have been to Mythos and Finnigans).

Also, how is the other Emerils spot? (not Tchoup Tchoup)

Greetings! Happy to be returning to US & IOA this July for the first time since 5/07. Last time I did my research here and had wonderful meals throughout the week, so just curious if there are any new places that have opened since 2007. We will be staying at RP for four nights, and plan on eating dinners mostly at City Walk. What would be your favorites for lunch at the parks? (have been to Mythos and Finnigans).

I can't remeber too many new places opening other than the BK burger bar , Panda express and Moes southwest grille and far as Emerils goes I have never tried cause in looking at the menu and prices its really not a casual place and I am not the type of person that likes to dress up for dinner on vacation :thumbsup2

I haven't been to Emerils. My favorite lunch spots in the parks are Thunder Falls Terrace at IOA and Louie's at the Studios.

As far as new places...I saw (on another message board) there is supposed to be a Brazilian steakhouse opening over Latin Quarter at CityWalk. I don't think they had an opening date so it may not be open when you are here but it's going to be worth a look.

Any opinions on Lombards Seafood Grill? Looking for a couple of better restaurants for lunch. Last time we had some counter fare which was rather bad (Circus McGurkus, I think?)

Also, name your 4 favorites for dinner at City Walk.............

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter