• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where will Rosie Roam in 2013. Day 2 Epcot updated 10/14

Stop whining about being tired... I worked today. I hope when you called to complain about the passes you gave them an earful for me too.

Stop whining about being tired... I worked today. :) I hope when you called to complain you gave them an earful for me too.

I am completely confused on this whole thing but I did get sucked in. I am reading some of Sam's old post. It is amazing how much I am mentioned. It seems to me she is only posting the funny stories about me.... Now the fun begins... ::yes::

You know our Rosie/Sam, never casting a bad shadow! Well, almost never. :surfweb:

Oh, my , this IS getting interesting! Shall we guess or will our new DISer be introduced to the gang? Pretty sure we can guess (calling Rosie Sam is a giveaway) but an intro will be more fun. :thumbsup2

Welcome aboard the Dis Rosie PTR/TR train! :cool1:

From what I can tell I am the other half of the Dynamic Duo, P&P partner in crime, and Carol with no E. :)

Welcome Home Rosie! :woohoo: I can't believe you are already back. It seems like your trip just got started! Time at Disney just seems to fly by way too fast doesn't it??? ::yes::

Can't wait to hear all about it!!! :banana:

Thank you Goofy !! We had a marvelous time ,Pat I am sure will be helping with some pix and thoughts . There was a certain night that will live forever in my memory !! I m sure you will enjoy it !!:goodvibes

Stop whining about being tired... I worked today. I hope when you called to complain about the passes you gave them an earful for me too.

I did and she said we couldhave had more than 1 DAS at a time , I said I suggest you let the CM,s know that :lmao:I also told her about FOTLK ad 3 of them tripping !!;)She is now saying what the **** is FOTLK!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Stop whining about being tired... I worked today. :) I hope when you called to complain you gave them an earful for me too.
I think you think I need some chhees to go with my Whine !!!:rotfl2:
I am completely confused on this whole thing but I did get sucked in. I am reading some of Sam's old post. It is amazing how much I am mentioned. It seems to me she is only posting the funny stories about me.... Now the fun begins... ::yes::

You haven't seen how Marv picks on me !!! Now you did meet him a couple of years ago in Lego and he is the face on the wooden spoon !! So now I am gonna have you and Marv picking on me !!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

11/29-12/7 at pofq

I will be at POR Dec 3rd thru 5th so we should have plenty of time to meet as we will be neighbors !!:goodvibes

You've been sucked into the DIS-side! :wave2:

Yes Dan and Lisa Rhoney can now say that Carol she belongs to that thing called the DIS , where they all talk Disney:rotfl2:

Seems Rosie can be a bad influence........... :rolleyes1
Hey I ressemble that remark!!!:rotfl2:

You know our Rosie/Sam, never casting a bad shadow! Well, almost never. :surfweb:

Oh, my , this IS getting interesting! Shall we guess or will our new DISer be introduced to the gang? Pretty sure we can guess (calling Rosie Sam is a giveaway) but an intro will be more fun. :thumbsup2

Welcome aboard the Dis Rosie PTR/TR train! :cool1:

You guessed !!!:goodvibes

From what I can tell I am the other half of the Dynamic Duo, P&P partner in crime, and Carol with no E. :)

You got it and they all know you well !! You are the Elvis Magnet the Lap dancers photographer shall I go on !!!They have all been waiting to meet you and now you are here !!!!:cool1:

No "E"? You sure??? :confused:

Ohhhh....we know all about you, Carol without an E, and your adventures with those flirty Elvis impersonators. :rolleyes1

popcorn::

I will be at POR Dec 3rd thru 5th so we should have plenty of time to meet as we will be neighbors !!:goodvibes

Yes Dan and Lisa Rhoney can now say that Carol she belongs to that thing called the DIS , where they all talk Disney:rotfl2:

Hey I ressemble that remark!!!:rotfl2:

You guessed !!!:goodvibes

You got it and they all know you well !! You are the Elvis Magnet the Lap dancers photographer shall I go on !!!They have all been waiting to meet you and now you are here !!!!:cool1:

And we'll be at POR that Friday night to see Piano Bob!

:wave: Hi Carol with no E....

You've been sucked into the DIS-side! :wave2:

::yes::

I thought about all you would read when you finally got on board. :duck:

Thank you Goofy !! We had a marvelous time ,Pat I am sure will be helping with some pix and thoughts . There was a certain night that will live forever in my memory !! I m sure you will enjoy it !!:goodvibes

Yes --- Disk is on its way to you will all pictures and the infamous video which I shared at work. The Therapeutic recreation division is also in the building I work in so I HAD to share the 2 minutes that will live in infamy. :rotfl2:

:wave: Hi Carol with no E....

::yes::

I thought about all you would read when you finally got on board. :duck:

Yes --- Disk is on its way to you will all pictures and the infamous video which I shared at work. The Therapeutic recreation division is also in the building I work in so I HAD to share the 2 minutes that will live in infamy. :rotfl2:

Yes that video is definitely a CLASSIC!!!:rotfl2: Pat I didn't hide the truth from Carol , but I guess now she has her chance to pay back !! Marv is gonna LOVE this !!! A female partner to pick on Rosie !! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Here is the latest ADR & Park day list!

Tues Dec 3 - arrival day for Janet, Linda, Rosie, Marie & Dawn. ADR: Sanna, 7:15 p.m.

Wed Dec 4th AK - Happy Birthday, Linda!! Raglan Road 6:30 or 7 p.m.

Thurs Dec 5th - HS - Sci Fi ... 4 p.m. (Thank you, Janet!)

Fri Dec 6th - MK - two Kona breakfast reservations ... one at 8:35 and one at 9:40 ... will cancel whichever we don't want. Lunch at BOG CS. No dinner ADR at this time. After the park closes for Christmas Party we can head over to POR to see Piano Bob. Maybe eat CS or TS there? (Marie & Dawn MFT Guest Appreciation 8-11 pm)

Sat Dec 7th - Epcot - Lunch at Chefs de France or Candlelight Processional Rose and Crown ADR @ 1:30. ? Dinner at Via Napoli, 7p.m. (Does this seem early after such a late lunch?)

Sun Dec 8th - MK - Breakfast at GF Cafe and then dinner ADR at BOG. (Marie, Rosie and Dawn stay for MVMCP....Linda & Janet BW area, Jelly Rolls?)

Mon Dec 9th - Some depart... Nothing booked for this date. Maybe something at DTD for lunch or dinner?

Oh yes I will be at Piano Bob's that night !!! Linda can you give me our Park days and ressies just so I have an idea to pick my FP+

All my notes are in my binder and I'm still flat on my back. On the other thread I asked Janet or Marie to post the info. I know the parks but not all the ADRs.

Wed Dec 3rd AK
Thurs Dec 4th HS
Fri Dec 5th MK
Sat Dec 6th Epcot
Sun.Dec 7th MK

I don't know how you manage on a phone. I can barely read on the phone, never mind post! You need a mini iPad now. :thumbsup2

Jessica has an ipad and offered to let me use it but I'm not sure how! :confused3 I was just learning how to use our new Mac Pro when I hurt my back and haven't been on it since! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter