Where will Rosie Roam in 2013. Day 2 Epcot updated 10/14

Jessica has an ipad and offered to let me use it but I'm not sure how! :confused3 I was just learning how to use our new Mac Pro when I hurt my back and haven't been on it since! :rotfl2:

I gave Mia a Mac Pro for her 40th birthday a year ago....I still cannot figure out the Mac...but the iPad was EASY!! You can even save a link to your gmail on the "desktop" so it will be super easy to find. (So your gmail account does not have to be used in the iPad email options...although it could...I have two on mine...which keeps all my friends confused because I write from both. Oops!)

If I could figure this thing out so easily, you definitely can...I promise!

I gave Mia a Mac Pro for her 40th birthday a year ago....I still cannot figure out the Mac...but the iPad was EASY!! You can even save a link to your gmail on the "desktop" so it will be super easy to find. (So your gmail account does not have to be used in the iPad email options...although it could...I have two on mine...which keeps all my friends confused because I write from both. Oops!)

If I could figure this thing out so easily, you definitely can...I promise!

So you say! Don't you remember trying to teach me how to add a ticker? And I still haven't figured out photo bucket! :rotfl2:

Rosie see what happens when you log off for a few minutes ... Christine and I hijack your thread!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Honestly, the iPad is easy...now, I don't know any more than the basics...but it is all you need to get on the DIS or FB or read around the web. Honestly, Linda....just try it! Give your eyes a break!

Aww..Rosie won't mind a little hijack...anything that keeps the thread lively!! :rotfl:

So you say! Don't you remember trying to teach me how to add a ticker? And I still haven't figured out photo bucket! :rotfl2:

Rosie see what happens when you log off for a few minutes ... Christine and I hijack your thread!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Hijack away , can't be worse than when the BOYS Hi jacked it and made up some outlandish tales aBOUT ME !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Honestly, the iPad is easy...now, I don't know any more than the basics...but it is all you need to get on the DIS or FB or read around the web. Honestly, Linda....just try it! Give your eyes a break!

Aww..Rosie won't mind a little hijack...anything that keeps the thread lively!! :rotfl:

yOU KNOW ME WELL !!!:goodvibes:rotfl2:

Sorry I have not been around much , I came home wit cold and it has knocked me out , I am barely able to work and come home and go to bed !!! Now I know Carol will say "Stop Whining ::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Sorry I have not been around much , I came home wit cold and it has knocked me out , I am barely able to work and come home and go to bed !!! Now I know Carol will say "Stop Whining ::rotfl2::rotfl2:

So sorry to hear you are not feeling well, Rosie! Get better soon! :hug:

Aw, Rosie, that is the pits. You are entitled to whine.:thumbsup2

Hope you feel better very soon. :goodvibes

Sorry it ended up being a cold. I think the extreme temperature shifts along with all the travelling got to you.

Still having some allergy issues, between allergy shots, painting and new wood cabinets in the house before I left no wonder my food tolerance was a little low. :lmao:

Sorry for th absence !!When I said I was sick I wasn't kidding , 2 full days in bed nd a doctor visit , am now on steroids , a z pack, 3 inhalers !! I got the same thing in the spring , so she thinks the changing season Spring/ Fall triggers a brochial infection!! All the rest helped a lot and the meds will kick in by morning !!! So now I have to go back and catch up !!!!

Sorry it ended up being a cold. I think the extreme temperature shifts along with all the travelling got to you.

Still having some allergy issues, between allergy shots, painting and new wood cabinets in the house before I left no wonder my food tolerance was a little low. :lmao:

I am sure the temperature change did it !! But I seem to be making a habit of it twice a year !!!:rotfl2:I have started the memory books , using your pix and mine !!I finally was up to getting them printed today and have 2 done already . I think I will wait till after Albany to start my TR !!By them I will be a little less hectic and feeling better !!:goodvibes

My oh my that is an understatement! Lol

Hey I ressemble that remark !!!:lmao: Actually Dan gets to see me in action at Management Meetings where I am frequently in trouble :rotfl2::rotfl2:All I do is ask the questions that everyone else is afraid to:confused3;):rotfl2:

Lisa Rhoney? She's on here?

NOOOOO Dan she was saying that YOU were a Disney Fanatic ad were even on something called the DIS:rotfl2:Of course I told her I was too !!! Her look said "She's as NUTS as Dan ":rotfl2::rotfl2:

Sorry for th absence !!When I said I was sick I wasn't kidding , 2 full days in bed nd a doctor visit , am now on steroids , a z pack, 3 inhalers !! I got the same thing in the spring , so she thinks the changing season Spring/ Fall triggers a brochial infection!! All the rest helped a lot and the meds will kick in by morning !!! So now I have to go back and catch up !!!!

Holy cow - sounds like me before I knew how bad my allergies were. That might be part of what got me too. :confused3

Hope you are getting better. I am much better but every now and then I still have some symptoms. I just keep taking allergy medicine.

I am sure the temperature change did it !! But I seem to be making a habit of it twice a year !!!:rotfl2:I have started the memory books , using your pix and mine !!I finally was up to getting them printed today and have 2 done already . I think I will wait till after Albany to start my TR !!By them I will be a little less hectic and feeling better !!:goodvibes

I hope you got my care package!!!!! I did include a disk for Michael of his performance. :lmao:

Holy cow - sounds like me before I knew how bad my allergies were. That might be part of what got me too. :confused3

Hope you are getting better. I am much better but every now and then I still have some symptoms. I just keep taking allergy medicine.

I hope you got my care package!!!!! I did include a disk for Michael of his performance. :lmao:

Oh yes Thank you Pat !! I have to mail it it with his Memory book , I used your CD for some of the pix for their books !! I have Chuck's and Tommy's done . Then I ran out of steam. Today was the first day I have hd the energy to do anything and I wasn't about to push it. My metabolism is such that meds take effect on me way quicker than most people so I know if they are going work I will know for sure by tomorrow and judging from the fact that I am still awake and moving ( if slowly) at this time I am confident they are working !!:cool1::thumbsup2:goodvibes

Oh, Rosie, how awful! I remember when you had the same thing last time...when you get sick, you don't fool around!! Hope today the meds kick in and you feel much better. Meds work fast for me too...thank goodness! :goodvibes

Pat, hope you feel much better soon as well! :goodvibes

(Having MS, which comprises the immune system, I wipe off everything ...menus, tables...and my hands after touching handrails, light switches...I never touch a public door etc. If I get lazy and do not take precautions then I wind up terribly ill. People do not die from MS - they get a respiratory infection and their immune system cannot fight it well enough. People laugh and make fun all the time...I don't care...I laugh with them...but I rarely get sick.;) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter