Where's My Suitcase ???? Magic Kingdom continues with some Drama

Supper our last night was at Crystal Palace !!

And for old times sake another pix that shocked the Dis :rotfl2:
URL=http://s563.photobucket.com/user/englishrose47_/media/Vacations%202013/317_zpseea2d824.jpg.html]
317_zpseea2d824.jpg
[/URL]

It was then time to head back to Pop for our final sleep. In the morning we finished up the packing and headed down to check in our bags at luggage , which went super easy and we then did some final shopping for unused snack credits and our last breakfast .
We arrived at the airport in plenty of time and then Chuck started "Where's my suitcase :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Iwill end this TR here as it is the perfect place .It began with "Where's my Suitcase and ended the same :rotfl2::rotfl2:. Hope you enjoyed the Trip down Memory Lane with The Dynamic Duo again. Follow us next year with a new set of Roamings and reports !!!

Rosie, I love the pic of you on Piglet's lap.

And I think I am going to try and ask for the front seat next time on Splash Mountain. ;)

I enjoyed...as always. Thank you for sharing.

Now, where's my suitcase?

Rosie, I love the pic of you on Piglet's lap.

And I think I am going to try and ask for the front seat next time on Splash Mountain. ;)

I enjoyed...as always. Thank you for sharing.

Now, where's my suitcase?

But you have to sit down and refuse to move before you get the front seat:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Now everytime you see your suitcase disappear on the conveyor belt at check in you will think ..."Where's my suitcase ":rotfl2: I saw Chuck today and he is coming with us this year to Disney and maybe Colonial Williamsburg too!!

That was a great wrap Rosie! So did Marc get wet in the front seat? Bless that CM for trying to help make him happy.

Ha ha! I'm one that has not see the photo of you on Piglet's lap so that's awesome! :laughing: There's nothing better than dining with characters other than ON characters.

The 'where's my suitcase?' ending is perfect! :thumbsup2

Can't believe I just got here and you're finishing :rotfl2:

How funny about the Splash seating but did he get wet in that seat? :rotfl:

Loving your photo with Piglet :)

That was a great wrap Rosie! So did Marc get wet in the front seat? Bless that CM for trying to help make him happy.

Ha ha! I'm one that has not see the photo of you on Piglet's lap so that's awesome! :laughing: There's nothing better than dining with characters other than ON characters.

The 'where's my suitcase?' ending is perfect! :thumbsup2

Oh I caused quite the STIR when I frist sat on piglets lap about 3 years ago. As for the ending it was perfect. Chuck is planning to go wioth me again this year

Can't believe I just got here and you're finishing :rotfl2:

How funny about the Splash seating but did he get wet in that seat? :rotfl:

Loving your photo with Piglet :)

Yes I needed to wrap this up so I can concentrate on my December TR and my May ptr . You can follow along with both of those , which I expect tto go till my May trip !! By then I should know all the places I am going this year !!!!

Oh Rosie, you really do have the adventures.:rotfl:

Too funny about Marc plopping down in the queue for Splash and not getting on. :rotfl: OMG Carol must have been dying.

And then the "Where's my suitcase?" Sometimes to must have to try SO hard to not bust out laughing.

Thanks for sharing your latest adventures with us.

Oh Rosie, you really do have the adventures.:rotfl:

Too funny about Marc plopping down in the queue for Splash and not getting on. :rotfl: OMG Carol must have been dying.

And then the "Where's my suitcase?" Sometimes to must have to try SO hard to not bust out laughing.

Thanks for sharing your latest adventures with us.

The Where's my Suitcase, are great examples of why I love working with this population!! They definately have different views on may things , when you think about it seeing your suitcase dissappear is kinda mysterious and then to have it show up at your desination :rotfl2::rotfl2:. I have to share a story about an austistic child whose parents were trying to teach him "Normal" responses to different situations . When asked if he knew what NORMAL was , he replied " a setting on the washing machine:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

All caught up. It is so hard to get a DD adult to "use his words" to express what he wanted. Marc could be a stinker too but was usually more quiet about it.
Looking forward to see where you will roam in 2014. :goodvibes

Happy New Year Rosie! What a great way to wrap up!:thumbsup2

I loved your "thrill seeker" pic from EE - looks like everyone is terrified except Pat!:rotfl2:

Loved seeing Michael's dance antics again. Marc just had something set in his mind and that was the end of it. :rotfl2: I'm glad the CM finally figured it out.

Hope you have a great time planning your next adventure!

All caught up. It is so hard to get a DD adult to "use his words" to express what he wanted. Marc could be a stinker too but was usually more quiet about it.
Looking forward to see where you will roam in 2014. :goodvibes

We are hoping for Colonial Williamsburg for sure as we:cool1::cool1:ll as Disney in early October !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter