Where's My Suitcase ???? Magic Kingdom continues with some Drama

Finally an update here !!! Supper that night was at Garden Grill .

I haven;t eaten there since 2007 , but we really enjoyed the food and the characters .

Love this one

The man himself

Don't you LOVE Carol's expression:lmao:

Please note WHO is sitting on the characters lap:rotfl2:

The food

These were for the birthdays

Everyone enjoyed the meal and the interaction was GREAT,
We then headed back to Pop and I took a pix of the pool at night

The next morning Michael of course had to do the TWIST

What a character he is :rotfl2:

Great pics with the characters, Rosie (love Carol's expressions). We ate there last week; I have to admit we weren't crazy about the food, but the character interaction was top-notch (we saw each character 3 times).

And I would expect nothing less than you sitting on a character's lap.

Michael loves to play...you can see it in his face.

Great pics with the characters, Rosie (love Carol's expressions). We ate there last week; I have to admit we weren't crazy about the food, but the character interaction was top-notch (we saw each character 3 times).

And I would expect nothing less than you sitting on a character's lap.

Michael loves to play...you can see it in his face.

Judy didn't like hefood in 2007 , I thought it was ine and even better this time !! The Character interaction is great !!!:goodvibes

Bumping this up !!! Been sooo busy last few days, with work and getting ready for Christmas !! Only 1eek to Christmas eve and I still have a lot of wrapping to do , noit to mention shopping for food!! Judy has asked me to make a potatoe casserole for Friday as well and I work a double Thursday:eek: So Ihave o find time to shop tomorrow !!!:confused3:rotfl2:

Still super busy !!! Tomorrow the guys are going Bell Ringing and to deliver Mittens to the Soup kitchen !!!It just doesn't end !!These guys have more of a social life than I do !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:Yesterday one of my guys gave me a Christmas card with $2 in it !!:hug:I was soooo touched !! What a wet thing to do !! Another gave me a card and she gave 2 of my staff who are Jehovah Witness a card saying Thinking of you !!! These guys continue to amaze me , they sure can teach a lot of folks about the meaning of Christmas !!!:goodvibes

Pole dancing, now character lap dancing? :rotfl2: Leave it to you Rosie!

I love the character interaction at GG and I really enjoyed the food as well. I just think the restaurant is a little cramped, but there really isn't any room to expand it. :rotfl: Fun dinner!

Pole dancing, now character lap dancing? :rotfl2: Leave it to you Rosie!

I love the character interaction at GG and I really enjoyed the food as well. I just think the restaurant is a little cramped, but there really isn't any room to expand it. :rotfl: Fun dinner!

I agree it is a little cramped , but I would definitely do it again!!:goodvibes

Can't wait, Rosie! I am finally on Christmas vacation and am able to catch up on all my threads (including my own :lmao:)

I have been soooo busy since returning from Disney , not to mention exhausted I have just been crawling into bed , to get enough sleep to tackle the next day !! Finally it has slowed down . My desk is all caught up, I have the End of month stuff well under way and all the shopping for the guys has been assigned and I think all wrapped . My poor staff have been going CRAZY!!!!:scared1: Now I just have to spend tomorrow shopping for Christmas day food and I am all set other than a few last minute wrapping !!:goodvibes

Rosie, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family. One of my highlights of 2013 was getting to meet you. :hug:

Rosie, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family. One of my highlights of 2013 was getting to meet you. :hug:

Thank you Kathy:hug:A very Merry Christmas to you and Mak and the family!!!Meeting you was such a joy for me !!!Next time we have to spend more time together maybe a meal !!!:thumbsup2:goodvibes

Tell Mark he is still the Hat Man to my gal a work, she even says Look at Mark!!!!:rotfl2:

Since I'm here, I thought I'd get all caught up! :rotfl: Michael's dance at RR was so precious! I'm glad he had such a special day! :thumbsup2 Looks like your CG meal went well, also! It's so fun to see how your crew is enjoying everything - we all need to think like kids when we visit the World!

Sorry PB is not cooperating for you again.

And Mark is honored that the gal at your work recognizes him as the hat man.

Sorry PB is not cooperating for you again.

And Mark is honored that the gal at your work recognizes him as the hat man.

Yes Kathy she has a goal that if she does certain things sge earns points which she can then get one on one time with staff and she picks looking at my pix on the Dis etc everytime !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter