Which DVC Pool? (Excluding SAB)

We love the BWV quiet pool and it's proximity to community hall.

My children agree, the quiet pool near the community center is their favorite. they can and have literally spent all day swimming and playing in the center. They just prefer the smaller crowds and wide open pool (ages 9 & 13):confused3

That's it.....let our secret out of the bag!!!!:rotfl: That's one of our favorite things to do....dd heads to Community Hall, dh and I stay at the quiet pool....something for everyone!!!

We just got home April 1st. This was a pic from my room. My son spent so much time at the BWV quiet pool and community hall.

100_0049.jpg

Our family's favorite pool on property (besides SAB) is the main pool at SSR. They especially love the games the lifeguards play there!

My 3 y/o favorite slide is the clown at BWV. We have never stayed there or have personaly seen it.

Last week he was telling me "I want to go to Disney world and ride the silly slide." I had to ask on the boards here and the first response got it right. I showed a picture to him and he said yea thats the one. (I later found an old guide book in his stack of books.)

He asked me when can we go, I had to explain to him, that because of commercial renting and pool hopping restrictions we would not be able to book a room at BWV. (this part is a joke)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter