Which has the better pull-out sofa bed: AKL-K or BLT?

Princess Rosie

Earning My Ears
I know they are both in need of a refurb but which would you want as a small adult and child sleeping on the sofa bed: Kidani or BLT (we are wanting the extra full bathroom in the 2 bedroom)?

They're both going to be similar. I'd toss a coin. That said, I've had family that are very good sleepers be perfectly fine on the Jambo sleeper sofa which should be the same as Kidani. If not so good then difficult to say.

They're both going to be similar. I'd toss a coin. That said, I've had family that are very good sleepers be perfectly fine on the Jambo sleeper sofa which should be the same as Kidani. If not so good then difficult to say.
We generally travel as a couple and don't make use of a pullout, but last year at Kidani I gave it a try just out of curiosity and only lasted a few minutes. Very similar to other pullouts I've tried, which I pretty much universally dislike. IMO it's probably fine for kids or your small adult, but I'm a bit bigger adult I definitely wouldn't want to sleep on the pullout. I'd much rather set up an air mattress. Hoping for murphy beds in next year's refresh for sure.

Have not been to BLT, but the pull out at Kidani is awful. Really bad. Maybe a small child would be ok especially as they would be so tired after running around all day, but you can feel all the bars, etc. It hurt my back.

Edit: I am 5'3" and petite.

Probably no good choice here unfortunately, BLT pull out was the worst thing I slept on in ages.

BLT is better- it's built into the couch. AKL was the old time springs, it's terrible. We pulled the mattress off and put it on the floor. Daughters who have grown up sleeping on the couch have voted AKL as the worst. They can't wait for all of DVC to have murphy beds.

I am sorry to say they are both the same and terrible! When you get to your room call housekeeping and ask for a pillow top mattress for the sleeper sofa. They will even put it on for you.

I am a tiny lady and slept very comfortably on the fold out chair bed in our Kidani 2-bed in October. Traveling with my sons and their families which took the two bedrooms, while I slept in the living room fold out chair and had the shower bath by the front door for myself. It was perfect for me, I would think any smallish sized person under 5'3" would be good... tiny grandmothers, young teens, big kids 🤗

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter