Which month would you stay at each resort?

I told myself that I would only stay at OKW or SSR when it is warm enough (March-November) since it is a longer walk outside to get to the main building areas. I also think that BLT is very convenient during vert busy times like Christmas or New Years.

Just for fun, I’m curious to hear what everyone’s opinions are on which month/s is/are best to stay at which resort. I’m not asking about availability or point cost, moreso the activities, ambiance, etc. For example, I know the pool is a huge draw for BCV, so staying there in a warmer month to maximize pool time would be ideal. What about other resorts? Which month do you think is best to stay at each resort and why?
Beach Club: summer
Boardwalk: summer
Polynesian: summer
Wilderness Lodge: winter
Contemporary: winter
Animal Kingdom Lodge: all year
Grand Floridian: all year

Just for fun, I’m curious to hear what everyone’s opinions are on which month/s is/are best to stay at which resort. I’m not asking about availability or point cost, moreso the activities, ambiance, etc. For example, I know the pool is a huge draw for BCV, so staying there in a warmer month to maximize pool time would be ideal. What about other resorts? Which month do you think is best to stay at each resort and why?
Very interesting post!
If I had enough points to stay year-round I think I would consider Golden Oaks instead
As for my honest answers:
Dec-Feb - Anywhere in DVC-WDW
Mar-Nov - not as interested.
We bought into DVC as part of our retirement planning to be SnowBirds.
December through February is the only time of year that we don’t like staying home in the mid-atlantic. In the summer, we go North to hang out in the mountains. I couldn’t survive the heat in Orlando in summer.
Gaining on our goal to acquire enough DVC points to be able to stay at WDW for 6-8 weeks straight each year , basically all of January & February

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter