Which of the two courses do you like better at Winter Summerland mini golf?

TigerLaw

DIS Veteran
Just found out there are two different mini golf courses at Winter Summerland - winter and summer courses. For those who have gone there, which course did you like best and why?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Winter Summerland is our fave! The other one was really run down when we went last year, so that plays a part in which is our favorite.

They are very similar in my opinion. Depending on when you go, you may want to look into making a reservation to avoid wait times. Disney also has two more courses at Fantasia Gardens and Fairway. One of the courses is a little more challenging.

Now that our kid is a teen, our favorite is Fairways. It's laid out like a scaled down version of a real golf course...fairways, greens, roughs, sand traps, etc. Pretty unique. I think one of only 2 or 3 in the U.S.

For Winter Summer, we prefer the Winter theme, maybe because we are usually there in August. I'm not sure if we have a favorite between the two courses as far as game play.

They are very similar in my opinion. Depending on when you go, you may want to look into making a reservation to avoid wait times. Disney also has two more courses at Fantasia Gardens and Fairway. One of the courses is a little more challenging.

How do you make reservations. I haven't mini golfed at Disney for over 10 years and reservations weren't a thing back then...

Fantasia Gardens is closed for refurb right now. We plan to check out the minigolf when we go so would love to hear the opinions on the Winter Summerland courses.

We like summer. We have cold snowy weather at Christmas at home so it’s cool seeing Christmas themes in the summer/beach setting. I suppose if we lived somewhere that was warm at Christmas we’d be more interested in winter. As far as the layout of the holes, they are very similar.

How do you make reservations. I haven't mini golfed at Disney for over 10 years and reservations weren't a thing back then...
There is a phone number you can call. I believe it was day of or the day before. We did the winter one in March as a walk up and it was a 30 minute wait or play (said it would be 45)

you can call. the number is on the mini golf page of disneys site. you can call ahead of time o the day before it says.

We did the winter side but when we were finished, since it wasn't crowded, we went over to the summer side to get some pictures with the summer displays.

Whichever one does not have mosquitoes. I have only gone twice and both times we were eaten alive. Left without finishing play. Very few other players there too. Only time I have ever been really bothered by mosquitoes at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter