Which should we go for ?

Dee8197

<font color=indigo>Those blinking rats get me ever
We can't decide what we should book

Christmas Buffet with characters

or

Christmas Lunch

Both at HNY

Has anyone been to either of these in the past. What is the chose of food like at the buffet?

My choice would be to something in the evening simply so I could spend all day in the park as they close at 8pm - at least that's what we'll be doing. If either clash with in-park festivities that would be a factor too.

Joanne

I am told lunch is:
Prawn ans shrimp for starters
Turkey dinner with trimmings
Cheese and biscuits
Mince pies
Christmas pudding.
I can't see my eldest eating shrimps or prawns
Dinner maybe
Christmas pudding and mince pies would be a NO, NO.
All he would really like is "a McDonalds bag meal "
Just wondering if the buffet may mean that we are all able to eat a bit more - although I have to say that a lot of the buffet at Inventions wasn't our kind of food. I could have just had starters for the whole meal.
I don't know choices, choices !
Any ideas appreciated.
I agree with you Steve but if it is too cold for DH to leave the hotel I don't want him spending the whole of Christmas Day alone. I love everything Disney but I'm afraid I love my DH more - even after 28 years:love:

It's a difficult choice. For me Christmas just wouldn't be the same without the traditional dinner so I would probably opt for that. Have you asked if there are alternative starters and desserts? Usually there are as alot of people don't like Christmas pudding and mince pies. In last year's winter brochure I'm sure that there were menus printed for Christmas dinners as I remember reading it and thinking that the cost seemed reasonable - don't recall seeing it in this years brochure though - not much help I know! Unless someone might have last years brochure still?

Thanks Joanne.

Its not in this years brochure :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter