Which Teen DISers have you met in real life?

I haven't met anyone yet. Lol, by the way I'm new, my name is Emily. We're going on the Magic in April, but no one seems to be going :confused3

Actually, last August on my Disney Studios tour I met an "famous" adult DISer that I vaguely recognized, but I didn't realize it was her until I read her trip report on it.

Thats me! ;D

Anywho I've met...
Mandy (Mandy91)
Elsie (inlalaland)
and I sort of met (Darkwing Duck)...we were in the same ride vehicle on Dinosaur.
Yes, that is you :p

I might run into Kayla ( ::Snow White:: ) while I'm there, too.

ive met tom(kid goofy) steph(crazysteph) and kelsi(cindys castle) and katie and i are planning that she comes stays a week with me here.

I've met Katie (life of the party), it was pretty much the best day ever! I hope to meet other people too some day. :-)

i've met jonasrocks25... we're going to the jonas concert together.

wow... i'd like to meet you all! if only there was a way to have a teenboard invades the magic cruise... a week together in the stack... that'd be killer!

no one i've met. other than this one girl who told me bout the boards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter