Which TS restaurants don't have bathrooms?

yorkieteacher

DIS Veteran
I never paid any attention before while visiting table service restaurants ,and I can't remember if they all have restrooms or not! We are traveling with two little ones, one who asks "to go" about 30 seconds before we need to get to a bathroom! We are trying to familiarize ourselves with all the restaurant locations on maps, and none are shown in TS restaurants on the maps.

They have them, just ask a nearby CM. I actually think it is law that they are required in restaurants.

Some restaurants share restrooms, for example, they are between 50s Prime Time and Hollywood and Vine. That's why you may not see them on a map of the individual restaurant.

Pretty sure every TS restaurant has restroom access on premises. Probably required by local building code.
QS is where I wouldn't expect every eatery to have a bathroom but am sure all are still near a standalone restroom at least.

Garden Grill is the only one I can think of where the bathroom is not technically in the restaurant. They are right nearby, but you do have to walk out of the restaurant, down the ramp to the hostess stand, and turn right. They are right there, this area is the waiting area for the restuarant. The only reason I mention it is because if you are on the far side of the restaurant while it is rotating from the exit, it can be a bit of a walk. Especially when a small child is concerned:)

I'm thinking it's possible at least some of the resort TS locations may not have a restroom within the restaurant but you would need to go out to the lobby. Simply ask at the podium when you arrive.

Enjoy your vacation!

I never paid any attention before while visiting table service restaurants ,and I can't remember if they all have restrooms or not! We are traveling with two little ones, one who asks "to go" about 30 seconds before we need to get to a bathroom! We are trying to familiarize ourselves with all the restaurant locations on maps, and none are shown in TS restaurants on the maps.
with a little one like yours I would be worried about Hollywood & Vine with shared bathroom if both are busy bathroom is small and can have a line. have had problems there

as restaurants have small bathrooms where you can find line I would have littles try before going in

The restroom at Tony’s Town Square is out in the waiting area and very tiny (IIRC only 2 stalls). The line can get pretty long!

I know the restroom that is in closest proximity to ‘Ohana and Kona Cafe is outside of the restaurants, adjacent to ‘Ohana and around the corner from Kona.

The restroom for the Hoop-de-doo review is outside . You also have to walk outside quite a way at Trails End at Fort Wilderness. They share with Pioneer Hall. Also Cape May at Beach Club the restroom is outside the restaurant and down the hall a ways. For Chef Mickey’s you used to have to go down a flight of stairs.

GF Cafe and 1900 Park Fare have bathrooms outside the restaurants. Come to think of it, I bet all of the resort restaurants are the same.

Sci-Fi shares a bathroom with ABC Commissary and Trattoria al Forno shares a bathroom with Abracadabar. You have to leave both Sci-Fi and Trattoria al Forno when you want to use the restrooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter