Which "Unoffical Guide"?

Let me clarify my earlier post:

The UG is the best source for info. If you only buy one book, buy this one! It is the greatest starting point for planning a WDW trip, and the book I read first. Then, I read Birnbaum's for the "official take" (I am enclosing Birnbaum's in my DB's gift package, mostly b/c its short and to the point). I also bought WDW for Couples and Cheapskate's Guide to WDW. My absolute fave, though, was the Passporter. It is more of a trip organizer, than a guide book, but I found it a great companion to the UG. I would recommend any of the above books, except for Cheapskate's. It was the last book I read and most of the info was redundant or irrelevant. Have fun planning your trip!

crow11ad, yes, the 2005 edition of the Guide will arrive in bookstores sometime in September or October. It's the publisher's decision to get it to market that early. If anything changes, there's always updated information on our website (link below).

Sincerely,

Len Testa

I like UG:WDW. They are too harsh on the restaurants, but that was one of the only downfalls. I haven't ever bought Passporter, but after looking though it in Borders, it seemed quite nice.

Originally posted by Banzai
I like UG:WDW. They are too harsh on the restaurants, but that was one of the only downfalls. I haven't ever bought Passporter, but after looking though it in Borders, it seemed quite nice.

If Borders doesn't have the delux edition, order it online. Worth the extra money and you get extras.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter