• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Whispering Canyon Buffet with DDP

DIZZNY

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this has been asked but the Search couldn't find it. If we order the adult buffet with the DDP at Whispering Canyon, do we get an appetizer and dessert as well or only the buffet with a beverage? The menus lists appetizers and desserts separate from buffet.

TIA

DIZZNY said:
Sorry if this has been asked but the Search couldn't find it. If we order the adult buffet with the DDP at Whispering Canyon, do we get an appetizer and dessert as well or only the buffet with a beverage? The menus lists appetizers and desserts separate from buffet.

TIA
I'm pretty sure it's either/or. You can either order an appetizer, entree and dessert, or the buffet. Both include a drink.

If you are talking about the all you can eat skillet then the salad that is included counts as your appetizer, but you do get to order dessert and beverage. hope this helps.

Maude4Disney said:
If you are talking about the all you can eat skillet then the salad that is included counts as your appetizer, but you do get to order dessert and beverage. hope this helps.

That is correct.

Trust me ... you won't need an appetizer!!!!!

WDWO

You might want to still ask your server because when we were there last August for the free dining... our server insisted (in a nice way) that we also get appetizers with the skillet. And let me tell you, we were one adult and a 7 year old child both getting an adult appy + skillet + milkshake + dessert and I thought that we were going to roll out of there... WAY too much food and we didn't even come close to finishing it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter