White chocolate glass slipper pre-oder?

I'm not sure why it isn't working, I tried it again, and the picture came right up. Sorry! I will try something else.:(::yes::

PhotoView.jsp

Try this link...

That is so pretty. I'll definitely have to get one for my dd and myself when we go. Thanks so much for posting the picture.
Sherry

Sorry, did someone post if you can have it at the afternoon tea that they have at the grand floridian? Do you still have to call in advance?
thanks

How far ahead did you call to order them? We're not going until September and need to put this on my "to do" list :):earsgirl:

I think someone said this is only on te catering menu. I've had tea at GF and dont remember it there so to be sure you might want to call the bakery and pre-order it.

I just ordered today for my trip that is coming up in less than 2 weeks. I think you have plenty of time for a September trip

This looks so wonderful. I will have my daughters birthday dinner at the GF and have to order them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter