Who else is...

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
sending in a dining review? Do I have any other competition for doing a dining review with Kevin? ;)

Kim

I've been writing mine up this evening... ;) BTW: I grew up in Pittsburgh. Go Steelers!!!

I was on the fence, but after tonight's dinner out I am not only writing it up for the podcast, but also to send to the manager of the restaurant!

That good or that bad?

I'm curious too. I hope we get to read/hear some of the reviews. I'd be really interested. I'd love to enter also, but I've got a bit of a way to go to dine with Kevin if I did win. :confused3 Does the prize include transport to the restaurant.:laughing:

I don't think I can:sad2:

I live in California, I just took my first trip out to Disney World, and I am hoping (against hope) to return sometime in 2009. I'm a college student in my senior year. If I won I would have to wait until Kevin comes out to California....boo

Hello,
Can anyone tell me how and where we send in the resturant review?

Can it be any resturant?

How long does it have to be?

When it has to be sent in by?

I'd like to send one in but don't know where to send it or anything else about this. Any info would be helpful Thank you.

(See a question about the show, I'm getting the hang of this thread)

Chris in Iowa

Hi Folks,

You can send your restaurant review to Podcast@wdwinfo.com.

You can review any restaurant, anywhere.

I will be doing the preliminary judging. Out of all entries, I will pick the 3 I think are best and then Pete will pick a winner from those three.

We have not set an end date, but we will notify you during a podcast that the contest will end.

This is not a high school essay or your thesis. It's a restaurant review. There are no stipulations as to length. Please keep in mind that if you write a 8 page restaurant review and it's not spine tinglingly compelling....I'm going to stop reading.

Make it interesting and creative. When I review a restaurant...I try to recreate the experience that we had. It's not always just about the food.

I can tell you that there is some great competition happening already and some terrific creativity.

The prize is a dinner review with me (and that means John too). We will include your immediate family if you'd like, but please understand that great aunt Norma and your third cousin' girlfriend's mother's sister does not consitute immediate family.

Pete has graciously added a 2 night/ 3 day stay at the Swan or Dolphin to this prize.

Please keep in mind that John and I will not be staying with you, paying for airfare, picking you up at the airport or giving guided tours of the parks. We also will not be going to Victoria and Alberts.

We will be bringing a handheld recording device and after our breakfast / lunch / dinner, we will find a quiet spot and record a review that will be used as part of a future podcast.

I think I've covered everything possible.

Kevin

Wow, you guys are so generous. Thanks again for another fun contest. I'm excited to hear about the winning entry, and how creative people got. I also will be excited to hear the eventual dining review. It should be a lot of fun to listen too.

We will be bringing a handheld recording device and after our breakfast / lunch / dinner, we will find a quiet spot and record a review that will be used as part of a future podcast.

I think I've covered everything possible.

Kevin
Sounds great :)

Sent my review in today. Thanks to the podcast crew for their generosity and such wonderful prizes!

This is such a great contest. Thanks Pete & Co. Thanks to you too Kevin.

Now I just have to get my DH to take me out to dinner. :)

I sent one in the other day.....

Mine probably wan't too interesting though b/c I added a lot of info that would be pertinent to those who have never dined in the restaurant....but....eh...not so compelling if you've already been there before. Details. Plus it was a good experience and those are never as interesting as the bad ones...;) (I've never been to Ohana-for dinner anyway, but speaking of....I *was* there for a character breakfast about 6 years ago, and what's up with the smell near the kitchen? Smelled like my elementary school cafeteria. Made me retch!!:lmao: )

Good luck, everyone! This is one segment I can't wait to hear!

Hey John, not to worry I'm sure the winning family will only have 2 or 3 kids under 5.........:sick:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter