Who else is...

Or, maybe with this pile of homework that I am barely able to escape from long enough to write this post, I won't be able to write a review. I think I need to clear my weekend schedule...

I wasn't planning to until I heard about the hotel stay. I had a meal in mind to write about (unfortunately, it was horribly memorable - emphasis on horrible), but didn't think we'd be back to WDW any time soon. The Swan/Dolphin stay is just too tempting; I've been making notes all night now. ;)

Good luck to everyone entering!

I'm considering it, but might not as my next WDW trip wouldn't permit it.

Well I sent mine in last week, but I got the ok for my children to submit one. They will dictate while I type. They started getting cold feet, but I hope they do it because their comments are as funny as they are unabashedly honest.

Inspired by Kevin, we started doing restaurant reviews in the car on trips. It's been great fun.

Thanks to Kevin, Pete, and everyone at the DIS for the reviews and for this exceedingly fun contest (with cool prizes).

:stir:

best regards,

MartyB

I just sent mine but "Phooey" it's not real creative ~ just honest. I'm not a good writer. Shoot! I sooo wanted to win. Good luck, everyone.

Yeah, I sent one in as well, but I'm afraid it was all rambly and not very coherent..... I'm blaming it on allergy drugs. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter