Who feels like a Thread-Killer? Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither of my kids ever went to a prom. They have both gone to a couple of semi-formal dances but there is also a prom that is held each year, I believe.

Yup, don't forget those pictures TW, we will want to see them.

Subway and Mischeif sound pretty normal :p

My cat is happy as long as she gets what she wants and is totally left alone.

PC: be careful with yours eating only dry food, my mom was told to mix dry with moist cause dry alone is what gave her kitty kidney stones.

I think Liz will realize that she just happened to be the target of the day

It's sad to say, but that aide that nabbed her was probably having a rotton day and Liz just happened to be there. :sad2:

~I would chalk it up to human nature~

:wave2: It's time for me to get home,

DDs at girl scouts right now but I have to make yet another run to the mall to look for that perfect prom dress.

Our temp has been above 80 for two days and is expected to take a nose dive tonight, I think your weather is a sign of what we will soon see here... :umbrella:

BTW-FYI_If anyone saw the stories of the Beluga Whale swimming up and down the delaware river, he was swimming right by where I live :)

~TTFN TKers~

PC: When I split my Irises this year...

Do you want me to send you some? I have to split them and some times there are so many that I wind up throwing bulbs away.

(I'll have plenty if anyone else wants some.)

I will def post pics of the kids and share with you all :teeth:

TW, sure I'll take your left over Irises if you're just going to throw them away. :)

You know, my parents were telling me a few months ago that they had to take my cat to the vet because she had a urinary tract infection. I wonder if they were told to mix up her diet. I'll have to ask them.

I saw the news on that whale. Did he ever make it back to the ocean? Hope so.

I have two boys so hopefully it will be easy to shop for prom gear. :teeth:

My parents never bought me a prom dress. I use to wear my moms dresses (she had some nice ones). I went to one prom (my freshman year) :earseek: and 2 homecomings.

Bye TW :wave: Have a nice night.

PrincessaC said:
I have two boys so hopefully it will be easy to shop for prom gear. :teeth:
Not as easy as a Mom would think. I know, DS went last year, and it's accessory-city!! :rolleyes: Not cheap either. :sad2:

Watch out TKs, we might get moved to the flower and garden board/thread. :rotfl: Seriously, I'm just jealous that all your yards and gardens are so beautiful, and while I'd love for mine to look that way - I'm not doin' it! :earboy2:

I agree with the garden thing Kim

Mine is pretty much low maintenance. Anything that requires a lot of work (any work even) is just not gonna happen.

Even my pond is low maintenance, hardly any work at all to that. Mainly just check the water level and feed the fish.

Cruisin'Kroezes said:
Anything that requires a lot of work (any work even) is just not gonna happen.

Even my pond is low maintenance, hardly any work at all to that. Mainly just check the water level and feed the fish.
I don't even water!

My neighbors 3 doors down have an elaborate pond, and rocks, and what have you, and he drained his pond yesterday (? :confused3 ) into the alley. It took hours!!! :rolleyes: It's pretty though, what I can see.

This will be my pond's 6th summer and I have never drained it.

It could use a good cleaning out of the bottom after all of these years though, dirt, leaves and just gunk in general tends to settle down there.

My pond is very shallow and easy to reach the bottom though. I am thinking about trying to give it a clean up this year but who knows :confused3 , maybe I won't bother.

PrincessaC said:
must be a big pond to take hours...
or, a small hose. :rotfl:

Robin, I wouldn't bother either, but then again, I wouldn't have bothered with a pond in the first place! :earboy2:

GEESH!!! That last reply took 20 minutes to go through. Boards must be slow. :earseek:

KimRaye said:
or, a small hose. :rotfl:

Robin, I wouldn't bother either, but then again, I wouldn't have bothered with a pond in the first place! :earboy2:

But I get quite a lot of enjoyment out of that pond. I love to go out and look at the fish and here the waterfall running. To me it is worth the little bit of work it takes every summer.

:wave: Goodmorning all!

Good Morning!

Well Its not suppose to be as warm today as it has been...we got rain last night....

I had alot of fun yesterday....went shopping with my DIL and then they came over in the evening and My DIL made a couple of shirts for WDW...they turned out really nice...She loves the movie "Sword in the stone" ..I dont think she'd mind if I showed you all what she did.......

f4648072.jpg

f464806f.jpg

I think she did a good job!

and I go into town again today...because its my out to lunch day with my DGSs.....I thought about getting some flowers to plant because TWs and Callys yards look so nice......but alas I have to remember that I live a bit north of them and should probably wait another week or two... :guilty:

So IM off to do "feeding and chores....feeding and chores" :cool1:
:rolleyes1 You do alot of "feeding and chores" when you have a horse :cool1: ...Of course! :earboy2:
Its my new morning shuffle song!....oops...I sang :earseek: ... :sad2: ...SORRY! ..:listen: but my voice sounds sooo good here on these TKer threads :teeth:

Have a good day everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter