Who feels like a Thread-Killer? Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: Good morning sleepyheads

I am up and at em early this morning. Off to watch the dance competition that Liz is NOT competing in :teeth: We are just going to support her friends. But we have to drive and hour and a half and they start to dance early, so here I am..... up early on a Saturday morning.

We will probably also stop at the Costco store too while we are there.

Theater tickets for tonight, so I have a busy day ahead.

GUESS WHAT :confused3 They are predicting snow for today :sad2: . 80º one day this week and then snow another. How's that for fun huh :rolleyes:

Have a great day everyone and I will catch up will you all later :moped: :moped:

Good Morning all...

NOT so :sunny: day here...as a matter of fact..its dark and :umbrella: ...

Cally! :teeth:
:banana: :bounce: Very VERY happy for you..... :cheer2: :Pinkbounc
So Happy Ill even use the creepy guy to do the single digit dance..with you...

Wait!............. :3dglasses .........OK....here ya go........
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

FEW!........... :sad2: ...That was hard.... :rolleyes: ....
But for you!.... ;) ...worth it! :teeth:

Robin,
have a good time and I hope all the friends do well.....Oh and drive carefully! :moped:

OH......BP?????....Are you lurkin out there :3dglasses .......you have got to be past check in time!..... :teeth:

Not a big day planned...I get to clean stalls today...and I will probably go food shopping....I was going to do yard work with DH ...but unless things change ...that aint happenin... :sad2:

TW, :wave2:
Kim, :wave2:
Ann, :wave2:
PansQT, :lovestruc :wave2:

FreshTressa, :wave:
Hi!...Come on in and stay a while!....We love to hear from new posters...

Have a good day all Ill check in later....

Hey there Betsy.. So sweet of you to use the creepy dude! :teeth:

Robin, have a great day!

I have nothing planned today. Just going to clean up a little around the house. The sun is shining here but I don't know how it feels outside yet. Hope it's warm.

Have a great day everyone. :wave:

Made it to the dance competition and back again, along with a mall stop and a Costco stop ;)

The group did okay, although they have lost 2 more people since Liz quit. I thought they would be more improved since the last competition since they have had almost a month to practice but I didn't see much improvement, if anything they looked a little off.

I think the kids appreciated that Liz and I came to watch them though. A little encouragement goes a long ways sometimes.

Well, it was pouring down rain and then it turned to snow :sad2: Lovely, just lovely. :p

Only bought 2 boxes of chocolate bars at Costco, but we walked around and checked out all of the free samples :rotfl2: (just like the lady on Dr Phil the other day, made lunch out of it :teeth: )

Hi Robin! :wave2:

Two more people quit? So how many are left on the team now?

It's chilly over here today. I cut the grass in the backyard and there's a cold breeze. :cold:

PrincessaC said:
Hi Robin! :wave2:

Two more people quit? So how many are left on the team now?

It's chilly over here today. I cut the grass in the backyard and there's a cold breeze. :cold:

:wave2: Cally.

There are now 13 people on the team. 8 of the younger ones and 5 of the original 8, "older" teenagers.

I haven't been upstairs in about 1/2 hour but it is probably still blowing and snowing outside.

We have to leave very soon to see a play tonight. The whole family is going. I feel like a nap would be a good idea though ;) I am sleepy from too many days of getting up too early this week.

Oh? What kind of play? Can I come? I have nothing to do tonight. :guilty:

Btw, what kind of chocolate bars did you get? :teeth:

I bought KitKat bars and Jersey Milk bars. I don't eat either. Alex is the big chocolate bar consumer in our house.

The play is called Wingfield on Ice. On ice does not mean it is actually on ice in an arena though ;) . It is a one man play but the man does quite a lot of other characters only using voice and facial expressions and sometimes postures such as walks etc.

This guy is excellent. He really makes the characters come alive, so much so that you can actually tell which character he is doing just by looking at him sometimes.

I have seen other plays that he has done in the same "series". It is about a newspaper reporter from a large city who goes to live in the country and becomes a farmer. It chronicles all of his trials and tribulations with farming and the people that he meets in the community. Extremely funny stuff.

I have seen some of his works on tv too.

Got to go :moped: Talk after I get back :wave2:

Hi there Threadkillers! I haven't even begun to catch up, but I wanted to say hello! I've been incredibly busy this last week! Tomorrow, the sisters & husbands are going out to b'fast with our parents. Then the sisters & husbands are bowling - girls against boys. After that, it's lunch shopping and then out to dinner! Busy day ahead!

I'm going to try to catch up a little! Missed ya'll! :cool1:

Holy Cow! I'm unattended......AND caught up! Time to break out the colors!

Robin - I'm with you & Cally. Most of my friends are family members. I'm grateful the sisters live close and are close at heart. Tractor fire sounded scary and interesting....the excitement we had today was there was a SNAKE sunning itself on the back porch. Holly dog wanted to get to it, but there was NO way my 8.5 lb baby was going out back today! Detroit sounded like fun. I'd rather poke myself in the eye with a sharp stick every morning than chaperone a school field trip! Glad the cats did well at the vet - there's a city-wide kennel cough going on, so they've cancelled Holly's grooming twice til they can get a hold of this....I groomed her last night. I didn't do too bad if I say so myself!

Kim - Like you....I've been lurking at lunch. I've been SO busy, I've only had a chance to read one or two posts and then poof - back to the computer. Programming this HUGE thing at work...tons-o-fun, tho. Sounds like Kelly's really advancing with her multiplication tables. SO glad Flat Stanley made the grade - please give her our best!

PC - I loved the pics of the yard. The close-up of you only inspired - no nightmares. You are a cutie-patootie and you have absolutely beautiful skin! Like you, I'm a HUGE Survivor fan. It was interesting on Thursday, wasn't it? Congrats on the DH coming home May 1st. You can hold your breath that long....right? I remember when DH went cruisin (no pun intended) for 6 months - longer during Desert Storm. It's SO exciting when they come home!

TW - excellent advice on gardening! Those IRIS bulbs sound great. Except, I kill every plant I touch, so I'll pass. No sense killing plants via long-distance when there are plenty right here at home! I miss your re-caps! I hope you can un-lurk yourself soon!

DWG - enjoy your classes. You're doing a home-crafting business, right? What kind of crafting do you do? Keep posting - we miss you!

PansQT - Many congratulations on your terrific grades! I know you're making your Nana proud! Thanks for posting about the boat....when I read it, I kept thinking....."how DOES a boat float? Is she gonna post that one?". You saved me hours of internet searching!

DalPal - how's the horsey's? The weather improve? Last I read, it was raining. It's been beautiful here and tomorrow, when the sister's come - it's not going to get out of the 60's! Oh, well. I guess I can survive. It'll be the high 70's to low 80's next week. Your Disney vacation is coming up very soon! You've GOT to be excited!

FreshTressa - are you gonna de-lurk yourself again and keep posting with us? I hope so!

BrerPapa - I LOVED the sock/shoe poll. I believe we discussed this some time ago when I read PA's tags (alas, I'm still tagless). I remarked how that she was one of the VERY few people I knew that put shoes on like I do....sock, shoe then sock, shoe! We belong to a very exclusive club! I liked the Rock'n'Roll Fantasy song, too! That's 2 times this month we've left you unattended! We've got to get with DalPal and get our BrerPapa sitting schedule back on track!
Well, threadkillers.....it sounds like ya did okay without me. I, however, missed all of you terribly! It's going to be another busy, hectic week, but I'll try to keep in better touch!

:cool1:

:wave2: Ann, nice to hear that you have finally caught up.

Sounds like you have been running your feet right off lately. Don't work too hard okay.

We just came back home about 20 minutes ago and it is still snowing outside :sad2: I thought we had put all of that behind us by now but I guess not :confused3

I guess not, Robin. :sad2: We too have had :umbrella:, and :cold:, and snow today!!! :rolleyes: What is UP with this weather?! :confused3

Well Cally, sounds like you & I had the same plans today...nothing. ;) So I did 4 loads of laundry, cleaned out 2 closets, filled 4, 30-gal bags and 2 boxes with my OLD clothes, making TONS of room for my NEW clothes, which I don't have much of, now I see. :rolleyes: :rotfl: If I really get "in the mood", I'll START to tackle DDs clothes and toys. :crazy: :earseek: That's gonna be SOME project. Let's just say that SHE is the smallest mess in that room! :rotfl2: I have soooo many projects I want to do when I'm off this summer (unlike last summer, when I did nothing but have fun), and I just can't wait on all of them, so I'm starting now. By my guestimate, it'll TAKE ALL SUMMER to do what I want. :rolleyes: And some $$$, which I won't be earning. Oops.

Ann, so glad to hear that busyness is what's keeping you away from us, and not something health related. Glad you stopped in, caught up, and posted! WE MISS YOU!!!! :grouphug:

Betsy, let us know how that Sunday breakfast goes, ok? I can cyber-drool over all your dee-lish food! :teeth:

I see my puter's getting weird - - time for a re-start. :rolleyes:

TTFN

Hello,

Big plans today!....not the breakfast .......Ill have to let you all know what they are..later..just incase prying eyes take a look at my postings on this thread.....
It will be alot of fun though!...

As for now I have to go do that "POO DO" that I do so well :rotfl2:

Yes...you guessed it I didnt get my stalls done..and I HAVE to go do them befor I get busy today......

Have a good day all...and Ill post later and let you know how and what it was...

oooo Kim!!!!!!!!! I'd love to have a look at those clothes you are getting rid of ::yes::

Probably be stuff in there that would fit me right now ;) Too bad you are six hours away or I'd be garage saleing in those throw away bags :teeth:

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Betsy, can't wait to hear what all the excitement is about :bounce: :bounce:

Hiya everyone..

Ann, I'm glad you're finally caught up! :Pinkbounc I can't wait for this weeks Survivor! Can you believe that Stephanie is still in?!?!??! I really like her and hope she goes all the way!!

Wow Kim, you really got some cleaning done!!!! I cut the grass in the backyard and washed the bed sheets. I still need to finish up the laundry today. I did some dusting and vacuuming and that's about it. :teeth:

The kids and I had dinner on the back patio lastnight and froze our butts off. It was cold!!!!!!!!! :cold:

Robin, I believe it's snowing over there. It's been cold here. Crazy weather!!!
I hope my flowers don't die. :earseek:

Betsy, what's the plans? :teeth: :banana:

Well this morning MIL called me at 6am (I was still asleep) asking to borrow some money. :rolleyes: She said she needed by 630am because she was going to the flea market at 7am (she sells stuff there). I was so annoyed because not only was it NOT an emergency but my sil told me she just gave them (her parents) money a couple of days ago. MIL said she needed it for ciggerates!! :rolleyes: The kids were still asleep in bed so I don't know what she expected me to do...but I was really annoyed and said OK and went back to sleep.

Now she's probably mumbling bad words about me. :sad2: Just for the record this is not the first time she has asked to borrow money and probably not the last. While we almost ..and I quote "almost" always give it to them it gets annoying when they blow the money on non important things like playing bingo, ciggerates, and beer. Oh and she was more like demanding the money, not asking for the money.

Let's not mention the fact that they only call or come by when they NEED something. The whole time DH was gone I've only seen them probably 3 times. The 2 times they came over my house to borrow a ladder and one time when I went to their house to drop off a birthday present to FIL. They live 5mins away from me!

Not only does it annoy me but makes me so MAD that they never help out with the kids. And even if they don't want to help out they never visit the kids!!!! But then when they need money...they call at all hours of the morning and expect it RIGHT AWAY...

Okay, I'm sorry to vent my frustrations and family problems here... I'm done now..ughhhhhhhh :mad:

Cruisin'Kroezes said:
Thanks for the explanation QT. Now I know how boats float. Now can you tell me how airplanes fly :confused3

that's kinda strange cause we had 2 look that up the day b4! Mr. Host (science teacher) has been out all week!! his mom just died yesterday... :sad2: poor guy...i hope he's okay...but anyway...the airplane flies using thrust to pull it forward...drag to slow it down...and some other things 2 pull it up and down... :p don't remember...sry... :rolleyes:

2 day's been fun so far... :earboy2: but, how can't it b with princess: :3dglasses around??? ;)

LUv ya nana!! :grouphug:

Miss QT

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter