Who feels like a Thread-Killer? Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimRaye

DIS Oldtimer and Threadkiller
Cruisin'Kroezes said:
I gave all my stuff to my mom, who passes them on to my aunt, who passes them on to .... I have no clue
Funny, before my nephew was Christened, my mom delicately asked me for some 'old' clothes of mine, which were basically brand new, so I gave her all my 'old' work tops, and she wore one to the Christening. Too bad she didn't take the pants too, as they were pretty much bought as sets. :confused3 She said she had plenty of pants to cover her fat ......oops, you know what she said. ;)

PrincessaC said:
Hey Kim.. :wave2:

Thanks..sometimes I'm embarrassed to spill my guts here. But then I don't have anyone to talk to and I feel so close to you guys now... :goodvibes :teeth:
So what if you're embarrassed, we're friends, and we can't actually SEE you blush :blush: , now can we? ;)

Vent away! Lord knows I do. :rolleyes: :blush:

05-01-2005_Til+Dh+Returns+_0-0-0_255-192-203.png

LESS THAN A WEEK, CALLY!!!! :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :banana: :cool1: :thewave: :jumping3: :rockband: :dancer: (Sorry Betsy)

My mom is smaller than me by just a bit (except on the top ;) )

She was a larger woman too for quite a while but lost some weight in the last few years.

My dad used to be quite large also for his small height but when he was diagnosed a diabetic, he lost a lot of weight and has kept it off for many years.

Unfortunately the people in my family tend to run toward a larger size.

Just went and found a snack. I really wanted some cheesies but I looked at the info on the bag and 300 calories and 27 grams of fat made me put that bag right back :earseek: . I went for the lower calorie/fat alternative of Redenbachers smart pop popcorn and some diet pepsi.

Brer_Papa said:
Being summoned elsewhere....

I shall return....

:scratchin So where were you summoned to :confused3

The North Pole :teeth:

You seem to have gotten lost on your way back :earboy2:

Brer_Papa, come out, come out, where ever you are :teleport:

Cruisin'Kroezes said:
Have you found a sitter for the boys yet ;) :blush:

Hehehehehehe... no sitter yet.. :guilty: But the base is offering free childcare for people that have been deployed... It's 16hrs each child! :Pinkbounc :teeth: :teeth:

I think we'll be using that.. ;) :jumping1:

PrincessaC said:
Hehehehehehe... no sitter yet.. :guilty: But the base is offering free childcare for people that have been deployed... It's 16hrs each child! :Pinkbounc :teeth: :teeth:

I think we'll be using that.. ;) :jumping1:

sounds like a good plan to me ::yes::

Good Morning all!

Im going to put an APB out on PB...soon....if he doesnt check in and let us know hes still alive and kickin... :3dglasses
HEY...BP?????....Where are you???? ...You are being missed! :3dglasses

Well I told you about big doins in my part of PA.....Now I can tell you all what it was.....
For the past month I have been planning a 50th birthday party for my DH...at his favorite IT. restaurant... :teeth: ..a surprise!...and I used the DGGs to get him there without complaining...you see he would do ANYTHING for them...
Well we pulled it off nicely :goodvibes ...It was just family...put that count is over 20 people...10 of them being little people...we had a room all to ourselves...It was ALOT of fun.....and as you can see my DH took it well...I am still alive to tell the tale :teeth: ...You see he normally does not like to have a big deal made over him.....But he was happy..and that is what I hoped for!:lovestruc
The girls made this neat poster with velcro dots and as everyone came in they took a pic of them and then had them write a litte note to him on there picture..and stuck it to the board....It is so cool...the kids notes are the best...

Cally I dont know about MILs , but I do know about DMs. Mine lives with us and she is in her 80s...It doesnt get any easier as time goes by...I love her with all my heart...but she is not the same person she was befor :sad2: ...
The mind is going and its hard for all involved....not fun!

On a happier note my horse Dakkar is losing his scab and it does not look like its going to scar badly...so Im very happy about that...and both my horses are looking very nice and healthy now that winter is over and they are getting all that green grass again.... :cheer2: Ill be proud to give them back to the camp looking better then when I got them last Aug....

Robin,
Is you snow gone yet?...we didnt get snow ...but it has gotten quite cold here....Its suppose to get better later in the week...lets hope!

Kim,
I think someone slipped us QTs name there.
Yes I saw that too....Oh well......and Its only her first name....I think we can let it slide this time :teeth:

Cally...
I bet you are beside yourself with excitment :cheer2: ...The time will really fly now....So happy for you :grouphug:

I am not doing a thing today ...so Ill check in later to see...whos on and whats what....

see ya later everyone!

Hi everyone.... :moped:

Just passing through....the job is going really well, with the exception of all the traveling... which is really not that bad..I don't mind driving.

Sure do miss all you guys though, :grouphug: and don't have much time to DIS anymore :guilty:, and definately don't have time to read 100 pages of back posting :badpc: . So if anything happens please someone PM me ok?

Cruise still on for 2006? or was that 2007?

:wave: :moped: Later!

Wendy!
Hi.....Glad to know you are doing well and that you are liking your job!...We are all still here ........and will be when ever you find time to check in and say hello... :wave2:
Not sure about the cruise :confused3 .....It would be fun though! :teeth:

Good morning, everybody! :wave:

I couldn't believe my eyes when I woke up yesterday morning. It was actually snowing again! :cold: It's supposed to be cold again today, but it should start warming up tomorrow.

Classes are going great. My last one is tomorrow, and I have an appointment with a consultant on Thursday. After that, I can devote more time to business (and DISBoards!).

Cally- I'm so glad your DH is coming home. You and the kids must be on :cloud9: right about now!

Hollyann- Most of what I make are baskets, wreaths, and centerpieces with artificial flowers. I also paint t-shirts (using stencils and fabric paints), and I recently came up with some ideas for iron-on transfers.

Well, it's almost time to leave for class again. Talk to everyone again later. Have a good day! :wave:

Hi Betsy!!!

A Surprise Party!!!! I'm glad it went well and your dh enjoyed it. :) The poster sounds really nice :cool1: . I think I want to make one or something like that but then we wouldn't have that many pictures to put on it.

Hi DWG!! :wave2: Cool...last class all ready? That was fast! It's always good when you have time to dis. :teeth:

Hiya MaMudduck! I'm glad your job is going good!

Well it has been cold here too. :cold: I had to turn on the heater last night :earseek: and bundled up in bed!!! :sad2:

The sun seems to be shining right now but I dont know it might be a trick. As soon as I step out it might be freezing!!! :guilty:

Hey everyone.

Sounds like you had a great party yesterday Betsy. The girls did a good job of not spilling the surprise ahead of time. ::yes::

The snow here has pretty much melted away again, thank goodness for that :cold: The sun is shining right now but it is still quite chilly out. Expecting rain for most of this week to come.

Well, you know they say "April showers bring May flowers" :sunny:

HEYYYY, Wendy :cheer2: I know you probably won't get to read this but it is great to have you stop in. Glad the job is going well.

:wave2: DWG and Cally. Keeping busy everyone?

Trying to stay busy.. Trying to make time go by faster.. :teeth:

Betsy, Guess what I got in the mail today?!?!?!?!?! :banana: A very lovely lime green shirt!!!

Thanks again Betsy. It fits perfect. Not too big and not too baggy. I tried to get a picture but of course that didn't go to well. :teeth: Oh well..

Robin :wave2:

What is everyone doing tonight?

Tonight I think I'm going to watch that Marriage 911 show. Then the Bachelor. :crazy:

:wave: Hi All! :wave:

I forgot to tell you, I joined Netflix---it gets a big thumbs up from me :teeth:

I have I (heart) Huckabees at home, maybe I'll watch that tonight.

I have to say...Great News Cally!!!

:3dglasses Let's Sing!!! :dancer:

DH will be home for her birthday,
She's gonna have a Great 3-0,
DH will be home for her Birthday,
You got that babysitter yet? UhOoooooH!!!!

tiggerwannabe said:
:wave: Hi All! :wave:

I forgot to tell you, I joined Netflix---it gets a big thumbs up from me :teeth:

I have I (heart) Huckabees at home, maybe I'll watch that tonight.

I have to say...Great News Cally!!!

:3dglasses Let's Sing!!! :dancer:

DH will be home for her birthday,
She's gonna have a Great 3-0,
DH will be home for her Birthday,
You got that babysitter yet? UhOoooooH!!!!

:rotfl:

hi :wave2:

What other movies did you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter