Who feels like a Thread-Killer? Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I returned Harry Potter this morning
The Chamber of Secrets, and I returned Saw last week. Very creepy and suspenseful.
I watched Garden State last week and had American Psycho before that.
(The last one was horrible.) DH rented Donnie Darko, another psycho thriller.

I have Mystic River and the Royal Tannenbaum's up in my queue, I will have to decide by tomorrow which one I really want to get next...

Spring has returned :cheer2:

The weather is absolutely gorgeous, well, not really, really warm but much nicer than snow :sunny: and tolerably warm. ;)

I'm not much of a movie watcher. My husband is the tv watcher in this house.

Wow TW, you have all ready been through a lot of movies. I'm waiting for DH to get home to watch SAW ;) and all the other scary movies that came out like The Grudge, Village, etc. Can't watch them by myself. :earseek:

It's still kind of chilly here Robin. I put my flowers inside but left the hanging one out and now all the flowers are shriveled up. :guilty: I hope it doesn't die!

I hope your flowers don't die too, Cally. maybe they will perk up when it warms up outside again.

Cruisin'Kroezes said:
I hope your flowers don't die too, Cally. maybe they will perk up when it warms up outside again.

I'm going to have to give them some miracle grow. DH is going to love the dead flowers. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :teeth:

If anything, the pansies should go inside...
...the larger hanging basket.

The other flowers you bought should be more tolerant of the weather. Once they warm up, give them (not cold) water. Tepid is fine...you have a garage right? You could move them in there.

Robin, Movies are DH and my compromise...
he insists I sit with him when he watches tv at night and I'm really sick of sports (No hockey=no sports!) So we watch movies...he likes to laugh at me when we watch scary movies. He thinks it's cute how I react to things :confused3: go figure...

TW -- my husband watches movies, I do something else ;)

Read, DIS, anything else but watch tv.

When DH and I first married he was not into watching movies. He said movies bored him and made him fall asleep. But he has changed now... he likes to sit down with me and watch movies. :love: Marriage can change a man after all. :love:

My DH will watch anything EXCEPT chick flicks...

I save those for when he's not home. ;)

DH and I have been together for 20 years and he still can't watch tv at night without me sitting next to him. but...I have an out...he gets up soooo early that he usually falls asleep watching tv and then I can get up and go do my own thing. :)

tiggerwannabe said:
DH and I have been together for 20 years and he still can't watch tv at night without me sitting next to him. but...I have an out...he gets up soooo early that he usually falls asleep watching tv and then I can get up and go do my own thing. :)

Aww that is sweet! :p

PrincessaC said:
and all the other scary movies that came out like The Grudge, Village, etc. Can't watch them by myself. :earseek:
You could watch the Village, Cally. I did, and I HATE scary. It's not scary. A little eery, but not scary, a little weird actually. :crazy:

:wave2: everyone!

I watched Extreme Home Makeover How'd They Do That?, while I TIVO'd 7th Heaven, then I watched a Raymond repeat, well most of it :rolleyes: , and now I have the CUBS game on!! :cheer2: :cool1: :banana:

My new project, besides finishing spring-cleaning, and cleaning Out, is finding and hiring a painter/wallpaperer for my whole house! I'm afraid of what it's gonna cost, but I will NOT do it ourselves again. :sad2: I contacted one company, who was featured on our own local Home Makeover show last week, and she's already replied. I figured she'd be sooooo busy with her new fame. :smooth: I like that she helps with choices, ideas, colors, etc. She's a decorator/painter, whereas I think most of the male-owned companies just say "what color"? (Sorry guys) ;)

:bday: Happy belated 50th BD to your DH, Betsy!!! :cake:

Robin, our weather is almost identical, imagine that. :sad2: Gonna need these :umbrella: for the next 4 days, according to the weathermen. :( Kelly's softball season is NEVER gonna start at this rate. First game already postponed, 1 practice cancelled, another practice and game in jeopardy this week. :umbrella: Well, I'm sure Cally will let us know when May arrives :goodvibes , so those flowers will surely be right around the corner. :sunny:

KimRaye said:
Well, I'm sure Cally will let us know when May arrives :goodvibes , so those flowers will surely be right around the corner. :sunny:

::yes:: :teeth: :banana:

Kim, are you having the inside painted or the outside? Keep us posted.. would love to see pics!

Poor Kelly, hope she gets to play soon. :sad2:

Wow Kim!!!

If I could afford it I probably would do the same. Painting can be such a pain! Esp when you fall on your butt! :eek: :sad2:

PrincessaC said:
Esp when you fall on your butt! :eek: :sad2:
You mean, on your 'can', don't you? :rotfl: :rotfl2: (sorry, couldn't resist)

I'm not sure we can afford it either, but it HAS to be done! :guilty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter