Who feels like a Thread-Killer? Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha... nope. This thread can't die!!

I haven't been to Yankee stadium, but I'm sure we can find a way to help you out!! :sunny:

Hi Colleen :wave;

Hi Ophie :wave2:

Event parking is always different, Philly parking can range anywhere from $10 to $20 depending on the event.

Me thinks it be run by pirate:s

~colleen~

tiggerwannabe said:
I think my daughter would like the VMK

She is crazy about rollercoaster tycoon and sims...she'd rule in VMK!

It sounds cool but I am really not a video gamer.

If your daughter likes sims she will LOVE vmk...

I'm not really a video gamer either but this vmk is so fun because you really are not playing any games..you just go hang out for example at the castle forecourt and chat with others, there are benches and stuff to sit on... or if you get bored there you can walk to another part of the vmk like ...snow whites hide n seek forest.... there's adventureland, frontierland, fantasy land, tomorrowland and mainstreet... :banana:

There's even like a music room where you can go and make your character dance.. so fun

Jcricket Fan said:
Hello all. I am just stopping by because I still don't fit in at the other boards! I have been here for over 5yrs. and just can't seem to get anyone to answer questions I might post or heaven forbid I respond to someone elses post.....there it sits dead in the water!

I feel bad for running to you all at times like this but my self esteem just can't take it anymore! :sad2:

Ok, enough of that....has anyone been to Yankee Stadium? I have tickets to a game with my dad and I wanted to know how much it is to park at the stadium and I can't find any pricing after doing many searches for this info.

Thank you all in advance because at least I know the thread won't end after I post this! :flower:

Colleen....not to be confused with the other Colleen who posts here!

:wave: sorry..never been to yankee stadium but you are welcome here all the time any time :goodvibes

This is why I love you guys...not 2 mins. went by and there you are!

I too agree that most event parking everywhere on the planet is run by pirate: s!

I have heard it can be well above $25.00 at Yankee stadium and I am just trying to get an idea if someone has had experience with it.

Thanks so much.
Colleen
:fish:

Well, from what I've heard, there's a huge range of parking @ Yankee Stadium, depending on how close you park to the stadium.

I've also heard people say that they park way away and ride the subway over.

Yes, ophie that is true the Yankees have several lots that they own and then there are private lots as well.

I have found that I can get a parking pass for a lot right along side the stadium in a Yankee lot for only $11.00 from the internet site I just bought tickets from but with the shipping they will charge and the service charge they add on I don't know how it compares with just showing up early at one of the lots.

If it were just me I would take a shot at just showing up but it's a 70th. bday gift for my dad and he gets nervous if he's not sure about situations and I want to be able to have things all set before we go. I called Yankee Stadium but I couldn't get a live person to answer.

Colleen

$11 isn't bad. I mean, even Tampa charges $10. I'd go for it, just to have it done.

Hi JcricketFan. Nice to have you stop in.

Hey Colleen (TW), I looked at those pictures you linked to. Looks like an awful lot of fun ::yes::

What were you wearing??? I saw a few pictures that might have had you in them but I'm not 100 % sure it was you, since they weren't close ups.

Good Evening Thread Kilers & Lurkers Alike!

well...when the cat's away....the mice will play eh? <~~~ note the "eh"

DalPal our GalPal (Sherrif extraordinaire) princess:
is on vacation and this place runs amok!

Well now...there's a new Sherrif in town....so...

will the following TK-ers please report to jail?

(bring a tooth brush..hair brush...smell goods....cold drinks and desserts...squirrel mcnuggets will be provided)

Princessa C! :flower: violation: looking too young and the PG-13 comment "I was messing with Roger"

HollyAnn! :cool1: violation: Drooling on bald heads....

TiggerWannaBe :rose: (you might want to bring pictures of your family...an electric blanket...

oh heck...act like your moving to a new house....you're going to be here a while)

violation: aspersions to pirate: 's ....none I know of are in the parking lot bizzzzzzzzzz

btw...I'm OK after I fainted from that remark....

Kim! :wave: (we have a TV in jail...so you won't miss the All-Star game)

violation: inciting to riot....I finally figured out it's you that starts all the hub-bubs...adding a "u" in color...tsk tsk tsk.....

Ophie! :daisy: Violation: I'm suspicious cuz you didn't do anything suspicious.....

Cruisin! ! :boat: :earseek:

violation: kilt ogling

You all have the right to remain silent (If you do...your sentences will be doubled)

if you cannot afford a fellow DIS-er to represent ou....one will be provided to assist you (that would be me...I think maybe you should all pack more FREE FOOD...just in case... )

anything you say will be held against you... (in a G Rated sort-o-way)

PSSST! Hey Lurkers! I need 12 volunteers to be on the jury....

I'd do it...but I'm also the Judge....

Some jail time with the Threadkillers for company :scratchin

Doesn't sound like too bad of an idea to me :teeth:

So BP, what did you eat at the fair this weekend ;)

See anything interesting :confused3

Hi JCricketFan! :wave2:

feel free to visit us...and these desperadoes...as often as you'd like....

P.S. :cake: is allowed....

P.P.S I have to inspect the :cake: for files...

P.P.P. S. could you bring me some milk to go with the :cake: ?

one of the Lurkers PMed me that Kim put the song "It;s A Small World" in her head....

tsk tsk tsk....

another violation....

Ahoy Cruisin' ! :boat:

in response to your plea via PM....

no....Just because you're 5 foot two and the kilt wearers were seven feet tall is not a valid argument...

thanks for the meat loaf bribe...I mean...sandwich....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter