Who feels like a Thread-Killer? Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cruisin said:
Which leads me to wonder......

If you know the person well, do you send a nice normal gift or do you do something crazy and send a gag type of gift?
:p
I think you have the option to do as you like. Your the sender. Or mix it up a bit. Humor is great!! :rotfl:

tinknutt said:
I think you have the option to do as you like. Your the sender. Or mix it up a bit. Humor is great!! :rotfl:

It will be fun to see what everyone gets :cheer2:

Was looking at the Disney sites to plan DH and my anniversary trip in FEB, and man does it get expensive then :rolleyes: !! Whats up with that? :confused3

tinknutt said:
Was looking at the Disney sites to plan DH and my anniversary trip in FEB, and man does it get expensive then :rolleyes: !! Whats up with that? :confused3

The prices in Florida always go up come to the middle of February.

That is the time of year that schools start to take their breaks.

Prices tend to stay high until the end of April to mid May somewhere.

If you can manage it go in January, much cheaper then.

Cruisin said:
The prices in Florida always go up come to the middle of February.

That is the time of year that schools start to take their breaks.

Prices tend to stay high until the end of April to mid May somewhere.

If you can manage it go in January, much cheaper then.

Will have to chat with DH about that....Anniversary is 2/28 and 25years ago we went to Disney for our Honeymoon :love: . We'll see how he feels about a date change for $$'s saved.

Well Robin I'm gonna sign off now and get a couple things done since DH is on road trip to DFil house for the night. I need to catch the check book up, and I think I'll watch my new Cinderella DVD while I work on it.

Nice chatting with you. Where is everyone else?? :confused3

Post later. :grouphug:

We went to Disney on our honeymoon too :teeth:

We brought our camper trailer though and stayed in it.

I think you will find a big difference in the prices, might just be worth "pretending" about the date. ::yes::

We've gotten rooms at the POP Century before for $55.00 a night at the end of January. I'm sure that the nicer resorts are probably cheaper then too.

tinknutt said:
Well Robin I'm gonna sign off now and get a couple things done since DH is on road trip to DFil house for the night. I need to catch the check book up, and I think I'll watch my new Cinderella DVD while I work on it.

Nice chatting with you. Where is everyone else?? :confused3

Post later. :grouphug:

Good night.

Tell Ann that I hope she is feeling better soon.

Cruisin said:
We went to Disney on our honeymoon too :teeth:

We brought our camper trailer though and stayed in it.

I think you will find a big difference in the prices, might just be worth "pretending" about the date. ::yes::

We've gotten rooms at the POP Century before for $55.00 a night at the end of January. I'm sure that the nicer resorts are probably cheaper then too.
We were looking at the Wilderness Lodge!! :scared1: :faint:

Santa Claus said:
Plus, Brer_Papa and I had a long discussion about the gifts he sends out. He wants to stay on my "nice" list, if you know what I mean.

HO HO HO! I think you all do!
:worship: Thank You, Santa!!! :rotfl:

Merry Christmas too! ;)

Question about SS........are we revealing who we are in the package? :confused3 Or, seeing if our receiver can 'figure it out'? ;)

McNuggets would be a dead give-away! :rotfl:

Ok, no laughing, ok? I got my first EVER moving violation this morning. :moped: :rolleyes: No, I wasn't speeding, and I'm almost embarrassed to say that actually. Illegal turn. It's not my normal route, heck, I never take that route, so I guess I blew it. Well, I know I blew it. :guilty: Anyway, due to 'other' reasons, I was a little emotional, silly I know, but I stayed collected. :sad1: When he gave me the ticket, I asked if he knew my husband (works for the same City), and he didn't, which I told him was good, as I didn't want him telling him. (Playing a much too late guilt trip, but hey, a girls gotta do...) So anyway, he says "I wish I would've known that sooner", and proceeds to 'suggest' to me that I request a court date because his wife is expecting next month so he won't be attending court dates, and my ticket will get dismissed. Not bad huh? I still feel incredibly stupid tho. :sad2:

Hey, I said No Laughing! ;)

KimRaye said:
Question about SS........are we revealing who we are in the package? :confused3 Or, seeing if our receiver can 'figure it out'? ;)

McNuggets would be a dead give-away! :rotfl:

It's going to be kind of hard to hide who it is coming from.

I would think the postmarks would give it away in most cases ::yes::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter