Who feels like a Thread-Killer? Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimRaye

DIS Oldtimer and Threadkiller
Boards were down :guilty: , so I'm really late.....sorry.
Cruisin said:
Just pick a colour that you think you would like and go for it. It washes out eventually ;)
I Think I'd like a med golden blonde. Never seems medium or golden to me tho. :confused3 If it's got Blonde in the name, it seems too light for me, even tho I USED to be lighter than that. :rolleyes: No red for me Betsy! I'm pretty fair-skinned, so red would not work for me, even tho many redheads are very fair. Just not for me tho. ;) Robin, I didn't pick a colo(u)r yet, forgot to even look :rolleyes: , as C'mas was dominating my brain while at Walgreens this morning. ;) I did get the flu shot tho....arm hurts now. And I went grocery shopping - your dreaded task LOL. Picked up Kelly at 11:45 but no nephew, as he was sick today, so Kelly & I did a couple more errands and came home. I watched A Cinderella Story (with Lindsay Lohan) and liked it a lot. Cute, feel good movie. :goodvibes And then, to parent/teacher conferences. Our conference was over before our scheduled appt. time. Ok, explanation.......we arrived early (I knew no one was right ahead of us, but knew the family 45 mins ahead of us, would still be there :rolleyes: and they were :rolleyes: ), anyway, we got in early and were done before our actual appt. time. Kelly got all A's. :goodvibes Earns her 2 free movie tickets for Chicken Little this weekend! :Pinkbounc (Makes for a short appt. tho!) Only suggestion was to get her reading more advanced books, and work on comprehension, which I agree with, but I feel like she's missed so many 'fun' books while reading so far ahead/advanced, that I've let her slide into easier books lately.....educational, but easier. :guilty: She & I worked the school's book fair after our meeting, and out of 4 books she picked, she chose 2 chapter books, and began reading one of them tonight. She also read other books at the fair, just for fun, for almost 1/2 hour. Next time you're in Chicago, visit the Chicago Kelly Library, ok? ;) :rolleyes: Oy, we've got books!

And my Matt, the never-getting-it Math boy, has a B in his 1st 1/4 of Algebra 2!!!! :Pinkbounc By far, his best ever!!! :goodvibes So, good grade day for everyone! :cheer2:

That is my long, boring story for Thurs. Blame the boards for being down. ;) I tried to get here earlier. :confused3

Dalpal said:
......and I DID IT! :goodvibes ...I finally made that :cheer2: 10 lb mark :cheer2: ...
WEIGH to Go Betsy!!! :cheer2: Slow and steady wins the race!!! :sunny: Congrats!!! :cool1: :banana:

Good Morning Threadkillers!

Whew! I have a voice! I'm still somewhat boogerlicious, but that will go away eventually......I sure did miss you!

It took me a while to catch up, but everyone seems to be doing well - looking forward to my Santa letter!

I know this is really short, but it took me a while to read all the stuff....but I had to say hello!

I'm on the mend both physically and emotionally - I can honestly say - It has been a TOUGH week!

Thanks for all the P&PD - you're all such wonderful friends. :grouphug: (hopefully all the cooties are gone, but I'm willing to risk a group hug if you are!)

A special thank you to our nurse - Tinknutt - couldn't make it without you!

Well, I've got one pill I have to take on an empty stomach - so I gotta take it now and then two GIANT pills I've got to take on a full stomach....somewhere inbetween, I've gotta shower and get to work!

Miss you threadkillers and I'll see you soon! :cool1:

HEY EVERYONE LOOK!

We've passed another milestone

23000 POSTS

Kim, I'm glad the kids are doing so well at school.

We have a library in this house too :rolleyes: I wouldn't even want to try and count how many books there are in this house. Probably a thousand or more :confused3 So........ anybody need anything to read :teeth:

Morning Ann, so nice to have you back with us again. I'm glad that you are feeling somewhat better. Onwards to better days for you :sunny:

It's going to be a gorgeous day here today AND also tomorrow according to the weatherman. I'm looking forward to it.

Cruisin said:
HEY EVERYONE LOOK!

We've passed another milestone

23000 POSTS

YEAH
:cheer2: :Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2: :bounce: :rotfl: :banana: :Pinkbounc

Good Morning all! :sunny:
ANN! :wave: Your back!......Glad you are feeling better...and sure go ahead and give us a great big buggery hug :grouphug: ...Ill take it! :rotfl2: ....Just because Im soo glad you feel good enough to do it! :rotfl:

Tenor,
Great thread you have there....very entertaining....kinda like buttah!!!! :teeth: :rotfl2: and Thank you for taking time out from your vaca to come over to our little island on the boards and visiting with us....Have you seen Ophie and ....?..Well from your thread we dont have to ask if you have seen TZM....I think you have seen :3dglasses MORE then you were expecting to of HIM! ::yes:: :rotfl2: ..PLease tell them they have been missed....

Well I went out and bought some color.....Im trying coacoa this time its new...hope it doesnt come out too dark....they always seem to....but any lighter shade are in the dark blonde/light brown hair cat....and my hair is NOT dark blonde/light brown... :confused3 ...We will see! :rolleyes:

My Mom is going to visit with my DB and DSIL this weekend....and we are going over to my DSs and DDILs house tonight to play some poker...five card draw...just for chips not money.... ;) ......Should be fun!

Anyway....It is just Beautiful today here as it was yesterday(60/70)...It could stay this way all fall and you wouldnt hear me complain :teeth:

Have a good day all....and TGIF!

TTFN :wave2:

Good Morning fellow TKer's

ANN - WELCOME BACK - and glad to hear you are the mend....and I will take the hug - cooties or not!!!! Besides the only way to truly be on the mend from being sick is to give it to someone else - LOL

Well TKer's I have a busy weekend so I don't know how much I will be able to post but I will check in and catch up on Monday!!!!

So I will leave you with this NEWSFLASH - From the Redhead Handbook

"Redheads are prone to sunburn" NO - REALLY - 36 years and it took that little handbook to confirm that the sun will make my skin red - whew - glad I finally got the news and I am sure glad I bought this book - Please make sure you warn the all the others.......

Stay well gang

:wave2: uraken, did you have a nice birthday?

Did you do anything special for your birthday?

Hello All :wave: And a special Hi to my DSis :love2: I sure have missed you!!But sisters weekend is coming up again!!!

Not much happening here....didn't sleep well, fell the day before yesterday (family trait) :confused3 and have a goose egg on side of head, bruise on the knee and shoulder....just couldn't get comfortable :p Spent the day running around with DH. Groceries etc....

Kim, congrats to the kids for the great grades :cheer2: as a parent you deserve a pat on the back. :goodvibes Keeping them focused is tough work!! :rolleyes:

Tkerbell hey, like the redhead stories, Ann and I have a redheaded sister (true redhead) :rotfl: If you connect her freckles she'd have a great tan!! :rotfl2:

Hi Colleen, you are getting close to your trip. :boat:

Hi Betsy and Robin :wave2:

Can't wait to get my Santa Mailing!! :Pinkbounc

Chat with you all later :grouphug:

ZJO Threadkillers!

Thought I'd post twice in one day!

Tinknutt - I hope the bruises are doing better....watch out for attacking grandfather clocks - you're over run with them! Sorry I can't do lunch tomorrow....I'm bummed! Looking forward to sister's weekend!

Tkerbell - I like the redhead's handbook. How come they don't make one for those of us with blah brown hair? Blondes and redheads get all the attention. My hair is short and brown. Like a giant chocolate chip sat on my head and melted!

DalPal - :invisible ink: a boogery hug to you my friend!:/invisible ink: How did the hair colo(u)r go? Gonna post a pic!? Congrats on the 10lbs! That's a HUGE milestone!

Robin - Missed you! How is life treating you? Now that I'm feeling better and we're trying to get back to normal, I'll be sending the box off! I have to tell you again how much I enjoyed the recitals - thanks for sharing them!

Kim - congratulations on your smart cookies (the kids)! Are you surprised? They have a smart cookie for a mom! Sorry about the ticket. Have you decided what to do?

TW - cruise sounds great! I know we'll get to look at pics from the trip - like we're there! How's the job going?

A special Hidey-ho to Santa! Glad you could stop by! I've been a good girl....I promise! I'd like all the things you can't buy for Christmas....Peace on Earth, Good Will towards Men, Extra Kisses from DH, and every day to feel secure, happy and loved - kinda like those footie jammies you had when you were a kid!

I know I missed some folks - Hi to everyone!

Gotta lurk! :cool1:

:wave:

Went out for dinner tonight with my family and mom and dad.

Had a nice meal.

:wave2:

Whatever happened to Robin's CD?

:wave: hi all...happy friday :)

busy busy busy...speaking of busy, hi ann! :hug:

I've not been responding but i have been reading. happy 23000 tkers!

please excuse the lack-o-caps :laughing: im being very lazy ;)

look at that :)

GM really doTA!

do I get the dvd next? :hyper:

mmmmmmmm. footy pajamas! my fav! [size=-2]you know they make them in adult size right? [/size]

tink, cally, ann, robin, kim, bp, tzm, tenor, ophie, uraken, janet, betsy

:grouphug:

Next and final stop before heading back to home base for the famous dance recital dvd's is to you TW.

Have fun with them ;)

TW - I promise I'll get them out soon! You'll just love them! I had more fun watching them. Robin was GREAT and the little girls dancing were so cute! I appreciate your patience - you know how it's been these last 10 days or so with all that's been going on....I finally feel like I'm getting my equalibrium!

No Worries Ann! :)

I've really been so preoccupied with life I just realized tonight that I hadn't seen it :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter