Who here is not in the "clique" like me? Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyzziesmom

<font color=magenta>Ask me about my short attentio
Linda: You're making me hungry, girl! WCC for Xmas dinner sounds like so much fun. I haven't been to very many of the Epcot WS restaurants, but we really liked Marrakesh at Morocco, have you been there? We didn't really like Alfredo's at Italy last year, but it'll be the new place soon so maybe it's better? Our waiter was really snooty and the food was just so-so, it was pretty bland, even the alfredo sauce had almost no flavor! We haven't tried France or Germany yet. I did have Germany on the itinerary for next time but my dad thought it sounded "cheesy" - I have heard it's a lot of fun. I bet Kenny would love the oompah band! We wanted to try one of the French places too but just could not squeeze it into the itinerary, dang it. Have you been to RFC before? It's fun, but to me it just doesn't feel like "Disney" - probably because we have one in the mall here so it feels more like "mall." Have you tried 1900 Park Faire? It's one of our favorites. Yes, it's princesses, but they would kiss Kenny and make a big deal over him, and Pooh and Alice and the Mad Hatter are there too sometimes. I just love the atmosphere, how it feels so fancy schmancy but it's really laid back. Lyzzie is addicted to their strawberry soup - I had to find the recipe and make it at home. Good luck making your choice - planning is so much fun! Now you're making me rethink our ADR's -- no more changes, no more changes!!

well...here is where I've made adr's for Dec. so far...is there anywhere else we REALLY should go???

Crystal Palace, before opening of coarse:cloud9:

Kona Cafe for breakfast and lunch of coarse!!

Ohana for breakfast and dinner:woohoo:
yeah..gotta enjoy those Poly dining areas ;)

Le Cellier:love:

Coral Reef:yay:

WCC for Christmas dinner

I'm thinking maybe another Epcot dinner...or maybe Rainforest on Christmas day on way to AK from MK...for lunch...??? Thought I'd get some ideas from you guys. Maybe something new...
we've been to CRT, Chef Mickeys, Concourse, Narcoossees, V&A, Yachtsman, Rose & Crown, Donalds Breakfastosaurus....
Have any of you been to the ones in Italy, Germany, France??? maybe something over there to add in the mix?Thanks!!!!
Those sound OUTSTANDING!! I've eaten everywhere on you list.

The only suggestion I might make, is if you are at Epcot, you might take a walk over to the Beach Club and have dessert (or burgers and fries) at Beaches & Cream.

Just noticed we just passed 18000 posts!!

party: :rockband: party:

pozey: I was checking out the new disney store website - a lot of the new Studio stuff is available online. I'd imagine there is more in the store though... only one way to find out! Gotta swing buy and see. :rotfl2:
I just went online and looked. I like it.

Pozey, I don't know about at WDW, but while we were at Vero I remember seeing a Disney towel. I don't recall exactly what it looked like, but I remember looking at it thinking it was cool. I know it wasn't movie related.

Hi everyone!!!!

Well it looks like the Sept. trip is back on!!! I was feeling too guilty about spending so much money with all my teeth issues going on...And it was just making me more stressed, then I would tell myself "NO, Its the POLY at Christmas YOU HAVE TO GO!!!!!!" But ultimately my conscience won out. So maybe another year I can go at Christmas.

So, I have less of a wait than I thought for Disney :woohoo: (I'm trying to look for the upside in this :sad1: ) I was re-visiting my ADRs too and I'm not really happy with 3 of them, but I don't think much is available anymore. I called last night to get a ressie for WCC (didn't matter for lunch or dinner) and the only one that they had available was for 9:30 at night!!!!

Lyzziesmom, glad you enjoyed POTC3!!! I loved it. We already talked about this, I love subtitles too. What did you think of Jack Sparrow's shirtless scene?pirate: I have to say I love Will Turner in that movie though :love: I've never been horseback riding at Fort Wilderness, but my parents have. It is on a trail but I dont know much else about it...if you want, I can find out more info from my parents!!!

Linda, hope you are feeling better today!!! :hug: I think Kenny would love the horseback riding too, but I'm not sure of the age restrictions.

YM, how is your DS doing today?? Did you manage to get any sleep last night?

Pozey, I know just what you are talking about....I want a towel like that too. If you find one, let me know where you did!!!

Amber, how is work going today??? :grouphug:

I have a question for anyone who has recently been to WDW.

While you were there, did you notice if there were any WDW beach towels for sale anywhere?

I'm not talking about the movie-based or related beach towels they have at the Disney Store. I want a beach towel that is more Walt Disney World related.

I have an old "100 Years of Magic" (or is it "Happiest Celebration on Earth"?) beach towel that Chase uses almost on a daily basis. And it is becoming very worn.

I have searched Ebay, and I can find a lot of beach towels, but most are movie related - Pirates, Cars, Incredibles, etc. - but nothing WDW related.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!!
I don't remember ...I'm sure they have them...I can pick one up for you...but I won't be there til Dec...:guilty:

Linda: You're making me hungry, girl! WCC for Xmas dinner sounds like so much fun. I haven't been to very many of the Epcot WS restaurants, but we really liked Marrakesh at Morocco, have you been there? We didn't really like Alfredo's at Italy last year, but it'll be the new place soon so maybe it's better? Our waiter was really snooty and the food was just so-so, it was pretty bland, even the alfredo sauce had almost no flavor! We haven't tried France or Germany yet. I did have Germany on the itinerary for next time but my dad thought it sounded "cheesy" - I have heard it's a lot of fun. I bet Kenny would love the oompah band! We wanted to try one of the French places too but just could not squeeze it into the itinerary, dang it. Have you been to RFC before? It's fun, but to me it just doesn't feel like "Disney" - probably because we have one in the mall here so it feels more like "mall." Have you tried 1900 Park Faire? It's one of our favorites. Yes, it's princesses, but they would kiss Kenny and make a big deal over him, and Pooh and Alice and the Mad Hatter are there too sometimes. I just love the atmosphere, how it feels so fancy schmancy but it's really laid back. Lyzzie is addicted to their strawberry soup - I had to find the recipe and make it at home. Good luck making your choice - planning is so much fun! Now you're making me rethink our ADR's -- no more changes, no more changes!!
sorry:rolleyes1 hmmm so Germany and 1900 Park Fare...they both sound fun!!

Those sound OUTSTANDING!! I've eaten everywhere on you list.

The only suggestion I might make, is if you are at Epcot, you might take a walk over to the Beach Club and have dessert (or burgers and fries) at Beaches & Cream.
oh yeah...can't forget there!! Thank you. Kitchen sink:love: oh..now I'm getting hungry!

Hi everyone!!!!

Well it looks like the Sept. trip is back on!!! I was feeling too guilty about spending so much money with all my teeth issues going on...And it was just making me more stressed, then I would tell myself "NO, Its the POLY at Christmas YOU HAVE TO GO!!!!!!" But ultimately my conscience won out.

So, I have less of a wait than I thought for Disney :woohoo: (I'm trying to look for the upside in this :sad1: ) I was re-visiting my ADRs too and I'm not really happy with 3 of them, but I don't think much is available anymore. I called last night to get a ressie for WCC (didn't matter for lunch or dinner) and the only one that they had available was for 9:30 at night!!!!

Lyzziesmom, glad you enjoyed POTC3!!! I loved it. We already talked about this, I love subtitles too. What did you think of Jack Sparrow's shirtless scene?pirate: I have to say I love Will Turner in that movie though :love: I've never been horseback riding at Fort Wilderness, but my parents have. It is on a trail but I dont know much else about it...if you want, I can find out more info from my parents!!!

Linda, hope you are feeling better today!!! :hug: I think Kenny would love the horseback riding too, but I'm not sure of the age restrictions.

YM, how is your DS doing today?? Did you manage to get any sleep last night?

Pozey, I know just what you are talking about....I want a towel like that too. If you find one, let me know where you did!!!

Amber, how is work going today??? :grouphug:
Hey there Ashley! I know there was an age for the horseback riding...I think he's still got a few years. I just looked the other day but I forget what age they have to be. You'll be at wdw before you know it:yay: wait...shirtless scene ALL RIGHT!!:laughing:

For those of you that work or have shopped lately at TDS do you know if they carry this? http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/DSIProductDisplay?catalogId=10007&storeId=10601&productId=1209852&langId=-1&categoryId=21149I would love to get it for Maddie's room, but I want to see it first. Thanks!
ohhh they DO have adult sizes:cool1: I'll have to get Mike the Grumpy one...he likes Grumpy for some reason...

Hello!

I don't think I've posted today but I've been reading.

Ashley...DS is doing better! Thanks for asking. I was up worrying about him last night and Ashley was the hoot owl last night. ;) Yesterday afternoon he got kick in his back (accidental) by his friend who was swinging on our swing. He came home from his sleep over because it was hurting (right in his kidney area:scared: ). He's up and playing with only one compliant early this morning(whew...glad that turned out ok).

Linda...I've made so many ADR's I'm surprised they are still letting me make them. So far we have Mama Melrose (fantasmic), LeCellier (dinner), 'Ohana (dinner), CP (8:05am), Coral Reef (CP package on the 23rd), Sci-Fi (lunch), PT (dinner), LTT (dinner). I made a noon reservation for WCC on Christmas day! I haven't booked air yet but it looks like our ME buss will probably leave 1:30-1:45pm on Christmas day. I also have a California Grill reservation but it looks like we may not keep that one because it usues up too many credits.:confused: I'll just have to play around with the numbers.:woohoo:

Hello!

I don't think I've posted today but I've been reading.

Ashley...DS is doing better! Thanks for asking. I was up worrying about him last night and Ashley was the hoot owl last night. ;) Yesterday afternoon he got kick in his back (accidental) by his friend who was swinging on our swing. He came home from his sleep over because it was hurting (right in his kidney area:scared: ). He's up and playing with only one compliant early this morning(whew...glad that turned out ok).

Linda...I've made so many ADR's I'm surprised they are still letting me make them. So far we have Mama Melrose (fantasmic), LeCellier (dinner), 'Ohana (dinner), CP (8:05am), Coral Reef (CP package on the 23rd), Sci-Fi (lunch), PT (dinner), LTT (dinner). I made a noon reservation for WCC on Christmas day! I haven't booked air yet but it looks like our ME buss will probably leave 1:30-1:45pm on Christmas day. I also have a California Grill reservation but it looks like we may not keep that one because it usues up too many credits.:confused: I'll just have to play around with the numbers.:woohoo:

omg... glad your ds is ok!!:scared: for sure!!

your adrs look great!! I've thought about Cali Grill too...but I'm not sure if it's worth the $...so many choices..so little time...guess we'll have to go more often:confused3 :rotfl:

Pozey - I know they had beach towels. I remember seeing them, but I don't know what was on them... sorry.

I don't remember ...I'm sure they have them...I can pick one up for you...but I won't be there til Dec...:guilty:
How sweet of you Linda!!

Pozey - I know they had beach towels. I remember seeing them, but I don't know what was on them... sorry.
You know, if I only knew for sure that they had one, and what it looked like, I could just call WDW Merchandising. I think you can do that can't you?

Have you been to RFC before?

oops..forgot to answer...Yes, we usually go to the one at DTD ever trip. I was hoping the T-Rex cafe would be done before we go...but I don't think it's going to be now:guilty: ...darn it! We don't have one anywhere near here...so it is fun.

2x..that Walking W/Dinosaurs looks so awesome. they played a commercial and he's dying now..only problem is that its the weekend he'll be w/his dad:sad2: I know he won't take him! I'll have to see if he'll switch weekends or something. They have it on a Wed. and Thurs too but they start at 7pm and that is too late since he'll be in school already!I'll have to keep watching..maybe they'll add more dates or locations...it looked so cool!!

hmmmm..........maybe I can just call WDW Merchandising and see if they can just do a search on beach towels??

Might be worth a shot, huh??

How sweet of you Linda!!

You know, if I only knew for sure that they had one, and what it looked like, I could just call WDW Merchandising. I think you can do that can't you?

oh please...I'd pick anything up for any of my cliqueless pals ;) no big deal! I have tons of disney towels too...I know how attached we can get to them :cloud9:

hmmmm..........maybe I can just call WDW Merchandising and see if they can just do a search on beach towels??

Might be worth a shot, huh??

definitely:cool1: :thumbsup2 (thumb )

40 seconds:snooty: I'm trying to post here!!!:sad2: :laughing:

Pozey, duh....I didn't even think to look in Sept. when I go! I would be happy to look around when I go in 2 months!! WDW Merchandising is very helpful from what I understand though, if you can't wait that long ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter