Who here is not in the "clique" like me? Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture messages are cool.

and.......

WAY out of my league!!!!

It was you!!! See if I look like a hot harley chick next time we're in an elevator together! hmmmph! :snooty: :rotfl:

Oh.....I'm sorry.....

Please come back DznyFan!!! I won't do it again.....:guilty:

Ride that Harley over to 45th and Garnett!!!!

Nicole......that's just gross!!! :confused3 :rotfl2: :lmao:
:rotfl:
picture messages are cool.

and.......

WAY out of my league!!!!
just sending pics you take on your camera phone? if that's all, I can handle that ;) I like doing that:yay:
Oh.....I'm sorry.....

Please come back DznyFan!!! I won't do it again.....:guilty:

Ride that Harley over to 45th and Garnett!!!!

now that we know where to find you:rolleyes1 better look out, you'll have more visitors ;)

Yeah, I guess so.....I've never sent one.....just on the receiving end....:)

Any and all visitors are welcome!!!

receiving them are good too ;) my coworker usually sends me the ones of the "welcome to FL" sign, or the ocean, or the cruise ship to torture me:laughing: so I sent him Millenium Force when I was at CP:rotfl: he does NOT do coasters. Big scaredy cat:laughing:

I can imagine your face if one of us walked in your office:eek: :laughing:

I'm guessing pozey either has a new phone... or a new friend! BOOTS? Are you sure that was a T and not another B??! Hmmm, I'm wondering what's out of your league, the messaging or the subject of the picture? I'd guess the messaging. :)

My phone works a little differently than Linda's, but it's pretty much the same idea. You take the picture, then go to "options" and choose "send," then your contacts list pops up and you choose who to send it to. Easy peasy! You can add a title, caption, text message, and even a short recorded voice message to go along with the picture. You just have to make sure the person you're sending it to has a camera phone too -- my dad used to try to send me pics but I didn't have a camera phone so I couldn't see them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter