Who here is not in the "clique" like me? Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
JUST for clarification.... I was on the phone with dining, trying to get us into 'Ohana, the family decided they wanted to go. No luck! But I do text with DD a lot. She stays in touch with me that way!
Yeah, sure whatever.....you had that phone plastered to your ear......no wonder your DD takes after you......:rotfl2:

I'm just messin' DznyFan!! Don't hurt me......

Awww... thanks!! Yeah, but you should see her when she's NOT sparkling!! :lmao:
Yeah.......but you still love her anyways right??!!

Pozey - you were being silly last night, weren't you? Oh! p.s.... your evening?
It was good. popcorn:: :cool2: :rolleyes1 :cool1: popcorn:: pirate: :rolleyes: :rolleyes1 :laughing:

Anybody got big weekend plans?
We are headed up to Oklahoma City this evening. Swim meetin in OKC tomorrow morning. Chase has to be on the deck at 6:45 am!!!!! :scared1:

Sunday, we are going out to Muskogee to watch the Oklahoma Air Show. The Blue Angels are going to be there.

encore.gif

That is hystarical!!

Yeah, sure whatever.....you had that phone plastered to your ear......no wonder your DD takes after you......:rotfl2:

I'm just messin' DznyFan!! Don't hurt me......

Yeah.......but you still love her anyways right??!!

It was good. popcorn:: :cool2: :rolleyes1 :cool1: popcorn:: pirate: :rolleyes: :rolleyes1 :laughing:

We are headed up to Oklahoma City this evening. Swim meetin in OKC tomorrow morning. Chase has to be on the deck at 6:45 am!!!!! :scared1:

Sunday, we are going out to Muskogee to watch the Oklahoma Air Show. The Blue Angels are going to be there.
273123.gif
anim_stick.gif
swordfight.gif
box.gif
starwars.gif

Sounds like a BUSY weekend. 6:45 a.m.??? no thanks, I think I'll be snoozing still!

Good Morning!

Thanks for breakfast Michele! Lilly is too cute! I love the bagel pic! Have fun on your trip!

Amber-Cute pic! That's so cute that he punches when the wand comes over him!

Pozey- Inquiring minds want to know! The air show sounds like fun!

Lesa- I hope Britt does well at tryouts today! :wizard:

Linda- Any news?

Dznyfan- Erin is the perfect Belle!

Dznyfan, that girl has a sparkle I have never seen before. Its scary and amazing.

I just KNOW that Erin is going to be famous actress someday. I just know it.

Hey, I have been meaning to tell all of you Stephanie Plum fans to read some of Sophie Kinsella's books in the meantime. They aren't mystery stories, but the writing is just as smart, and you totally fall for the characters!!!!!

You reminded me that I need to get Shopaholic and Baby to read on my trip. Have you read The Undomestic Goddess yet? I loved it!!! I know this is a teen series but you might want to check out the Gossip Girl series if you haven't already. It's really good and the TV show is pretty good too.

I had a nightmare last night about riding POTC. :scared1: So needless to say, I won't be riding it this trip!

Pozey and Dznyfan...I think I'd better step in before things start to get out of hand!
sumo.gif
smackaround.gif
Now no more fighting or your both
banned.gif
:rotfl2:

I'm so far behind...no word yet...but wanted to say Dznyfan..LOVE your TR!

Of coarse I had to load over 1k pics:eek: that took forever!

The HAM himself:rotfl2:

Halloween07014.jpg

Halloween07009.jpg

Halloween07010.jpg

Halloween07011.jpg

Halloween07012.jpg

now, if that doesn't make you laugh..I don't know what will:rotfl: he is SUCH a ham. He got his costume on and Mike says, wow, you're almost as big as Jeff too and Kenny says "wow, he must be a small DUDE":rotfl2: I was rolling!!!"dude":laughing:

Michele...LOVE the pix of Lilly:love:

Amber...the ultrasound pix of Spencer:cloud9: :love: how awesome!!! That is awesome!

Pozey and Dznyfan...I think I'd better step in before things start to get out of hand!
sumo.gif
smackaround.gif
Now no more fighting or your both
banned.gif
:rotfl2:

Yes ma'am...

I'm sorry.....

Hey DznyFan.......:hug:

Linda - those are AWESOME!!!

I love Kenny!!! He is GREAT!!! :rotfl2:

OH!!!

And Colton is going to the other place today.....Eastern Oklahoma Orthopedic and Sports Medicine.

He has an appointment at 2:15.

I called the insurance place and told them that he was not happy with his cast and could he go somewhere else.....they said yes.

:banana:

I'm awake......I'm breathing......

It's a good day.
I hope it continues that way!:hug:

OH!!!

And Colton is going to the other place today.....Eastern Oklahoma Orthopedic and Sports Medicine.

He has an appointment at 2:15.

I called the insurance place and told them that he was not happy with his cast and could he go somewhere else.....they said yes.

Great news! :cool1:

OMG Linda, those pictures are too much! :rotfl2: Kenny is a riot!

pozey, that's great he can get a new cast!

What a little show off!:lmao: OMG he is too cute!!! I love the one with his thumbs up.:rotfl2: Did he gets lots of candy last night?
tell me about it:rotfl: he loves the camera, as if you couldn't tell:rotfl2: yes, toward the end he was all worried b/c his bucket was getting full:lmao: so, I started stuffing the big stuff in my pockets! He got 3 full size bars that he was excited about and juice boxes and everything you can think of! At the end, we were walking back to the house and this guy says "we got candy" so we walk back and I tell him, yeah, I think we've already been here ;) he says, oh yeah, how can I forget Jeff Gordon, duh :laughing: then says he only had like 15 kids and he had like 20 bags of candy so he starts putting hand fulls in Kennys bucket:rotfl2: you should have seen Kennys face. Then all the way down to our street, I'm sure the guy could hear us. He's saying "can you believe all the candy he gave me? wow, that was so nice, I had no idea I would get THIS much candy" going on and on:lmao: It was so awesome! We had so much fun!!! yours is at 2..that's crazy! I think a lot of people were still at work and didn't know when ours was. there weren't many people out, or giving..but we had so much fun. we walked our "circle" and the 2 streets beside us... it was awesome. he was getting a lot of "honey, come look ...Jeff Gordon is here!!!" asking for his autograph.. omg...it was fun!!
Great pics Linda!
thanks! He was so cute!
Linda - those are AWESOME!!!

I love Kenny!!! He is GREAT!!! :rotfl2:
thanks..he really is great:cloud9:
I'm awake......I'm breathing......

It's a good day.
that is great to hear:hug: sorry I missed the party last night. I was even on the computer..but on ebay:rolleyes1 darn it!

could he go somewhere else.....they said yes.

:banana: that is awesome!!
This one is my favorite.......

"how you doin'?"
:rotfl: yes, he's quite the ham. I had others too..but he turned around and started shaking his butt and wanting me to take pix of him then:rotfl2: NOT! well...I took one:laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter