Who here is not in the "clique" like me? Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm going to have to strangle my elder daughter.:headache: She emptied 2 laundry baskets and the dryer full of clean clothes onto the floor I'm assuming looking for something.:rolleyes: Guess what she gets to do tonight!;) :laundy:

OMG Linda, thos epictures are too much! :rotfl2: Kenny is a riot!

pozey, that's great he can get a new cast!

oh, you just wait:laughing:

Then he was like, what was I last year, the year before that, the year before that:scared: Jack sparrow, then Power rangers, then nemo, then Mickey..then..you were too little and I didn't take you:laughing:

I think I'm going to have to strangle my elder daughter.:headache: She emptied 2 laundry baskets and the dryer full of clean clothes onto the floor I'm assuming looking for something.:rolleyes: Guess what she gets to do tonight!;) :laundy:

:scared1: oh NO!!! must have been important:rolleyes1

It sounds like you and Kenny had a great time. Too funny about the guy given him had loads of candy.:rotfl2: The kid must have been in heaven!:lmao: OMG, shaking his butt, what a kid!:lmao: Yes, ours is at 2:00 and I don't know the purpose of it as the kids are still in school!:confused3 Also, even when they get out at 3:30 most people aren't even home from work yet.:rolleyes: It is cute though, the kids have their halloween party just before school is out and the minute the doors open to let them out of school they're all going door to door putting what candy they get in their backpacks.:laughing:

Well I'd better get off here. I have to go work at school and then I promised Maddie I would take her out for lunch. Have a great afternoon everyone!

It sounds like you and Kenny had a great time. Too funny about the guy given him had loads of candy.:rotfl2: The kid must have been in heaven!:lmao: OMG, shaking his butt, what a kid!:lmao: Yes, ours is at 2:00 and I don't know the purpose of it as the kids are still in school!:confused3 Also, even when they get out at 3:30 most people aren't even home from work yet.:rolleyes: It is cute though, the kids have their halloween party just before school is out and the minute the doors open to let them out of school they're all going door to door putting what candy they get in their backpacks.:laughing:

Well I'd better get off here. I have to go work at school and then I promised Maddie I would take her out for lunch. Have a great afternoon everyone!
you know him...he's too much! Definitely not shy:rolleyes1 backpacks, good idea! have a great lunch w/Maddie!
In the midst of my last minute morning snooze, I vaguely remember her screaming something about not being able to find a bra.:rolleyes1 :lmao: :rotfl2:
hmmm must have been a favorite one:laughing:

Courtney hasn't been there enough times. She's only been twice.

Only twice?? Well you're going to have to do something about that.

I know I'm biased but couldn't you just eat up those cheeks??:love:

Oh I just want to squeeze them! She really is a cutie pie, thanks for the great pix!

She was listening to his heart and he started punching/kicking that wand. :laughing: Apparently, he doesn't like to be bothered. He has such a wonderful attitude already.

I have a picture of Lyzzie almost like that (but without the fist). Looks like you'll have your hands full with the little guy... attitude already! :laughing:

hey guys, check THIS out:

Unbelievable picture of Erin -- she looks JUST like Belle! Is that her Halloween costume?

I was even lazier, we had left overs from yesterday!:rolleyes1

I can beat that... I went out for Chinese food. So lazy I didn't even feel like pouring a bowl of cereal for dinner!

Blake and I had to go to the bowling alley tonight for a friends birthday. She bowls in a league and her husband called family and friends to come up to celebrate. It was fun but I think the team they were bowling against weren't too happy. We were having so much fun that she kept forgetting when it was her turn. OOPS!

How fun! I haven't gone bowling in a long time, but I always get so wrapped up in socializing that I forget my turn too. :rolleyes1 Hey maybe I should join a league? I'm a horrible bowler but it's lots of fun.

Linda...How was trick or treating? I think Donna said theirs is tomorrow. Ours in on Halloween and the stupid thing is, it starts at 2:00.:confused: The elementary schools don't let out until 3:30 and most people aren't even home from work.:rolleyes: Go figure!:confused3

So you (and Linda) have Trick or Treating that's not on Halloween? How weird! I've never heard of that before. And at designated times?? How do people find out when it's supposed to be? And what do the kids do on real Halloween? That would be like celebrating Christmas the week before Christmas -- very odd. We just ToT on Halloween after work, usually the little kids start just before it gets dark, around 5-6pm, and the bigger kids go a little later, around 8 or so. Emma's preschool is doing their costume "parade" on Tuesday, I SO wish I could take time off to go see it! And Lyzzie gets to wear her costume to school on Halloween, so I'm sure it'll be a mess by the time we go ToT'ing. :rolleyes:

Pozey, I am the WORST text messager ever!

I'm pretty bad at it too! I'd love one of those phones that has an actual keyboard, but I don't really text that often. My phone does this "predictive dictionary" thing where it tries to guess the word based on the 3 letters on each number key, and sometimes it's so far off... also so many words aren't in its dictionary so I have to fudge it. If I'm not paying close attention I'll send a message full of gobbledygook!

Anyway, NEVER go to gaylordtexas.com!

I'll have to remember that one!! Also be sure to Google Dick's Sporting Goods before trying to guess their website. :scared:

Well look at the time...11:00. I swear, why do hours seem to slip away while on the computer, but any other time it just draaaaaags on?:confused3

Why do you think I'm always on the computer at work? :rolleyes1

I like the busy weekends......Gives me a lot of time to.......NOT THINK!!! :banana:

Not thinking is great sometimes. Beats the heck out of thinking TOO much!

He got his costume on and Mike says, wow, you're almost as big as Jeff too and Kenny says "wow, he must be a small DUDE":rotfl2: I was rolling!!!"dude":laughing:

Small dude... too funny!! That's great that he jokes about it, because he is so little. Some kids would let it get to them, but not our little dude Kenny!!

I called the insurance place and told them that he was not happy with his cast and could he go somewhere else.....they said yes.

That's great news! I hope they are able to put the right kind of cast on Colton so he can continue swimming.

I was going to say more but I forgot. Have a great day everyone!!

Pozey and Dznyfan...I think I'd better step in before things start to get out of hand!
sumo.gif
smackaround.gif
Now no more fighting or your both
banned.gif
:rotfl2:
yes, ma'am. sorry. but he started it.... :lmao:
:hug: Pozey

I'm so far behind...no word yet...but wanted to say Dznyfan..LOVE your TR!

Of coarse I had to load over 1k pics:eek: that took forever!

The HAM himself:rotfl2:

Halloween07014.jpg

Halloween07009.jpg

Halloween07010.jpg

Halloween07011.jpg

Halloween07012.jpg

now, if that doesn't make you laugh..I don't know what will:rotfl: he is SUCH a ham. He got his costume on and Mike says, wow, you're almost as big as Jeff too and Kenny says "wow, he must be a small DUDE":rotfl2: I was rolling!!!"dude":laughing:
thanks, Linda. Oh, what GREAT pictures!!! I'm still laughing at the little ham! Trick or Treating sounded like a great time!

OH!!!

And Colton is going to the other place today.....Eastern Oklahoma Orthopedic and Sports Medicine.

He has an appointment at 2:15.

I called the insurance place and told them that he was not happy with his cast and could he go somewhere else.....they said yes.

:banana:
That's GREAT news!!

Lesa - don't you just love it when the teenagers do wonderful things like that??? aarrrggghhh! That's why mine lives upstairs - and I try not to venture up there. Kinda scary.

yeah, Lyzziesmom - that's 'sort' of her Halloween costume. My sister made it for her two falls ago - I can't remember which - we used photos for color matching and pattern matching. I don't sew. She wore it this year for spirit week "movie character" day, and did last year. It's kind of a special event kind of thing. She bought the largest kids' Peter Pan costume at TDS (it actually fits...) for another school event, I know she'll go out next week, but don't know what she's wearing.

Only twice?? Well you're going to have to do something about that.

So you (and Linda) have Trick or Treating that's not on Halloween?

Small dude... too funny!! That's great that he jokes about it, because he is so little. Some kids would let it get to them, but not our little dude Kenny!!
I agree...but if they move to FL..I'm sure that will change real quick!

that is what Kenny was asking me this morning...what do we do ON Halloween???:confused3 :laughing: They put it in the newspaper and on tv when it will be. I wish it were ON the right day too..
I guess it's b/c he's so outgoing and friendly that he just has a ton of friends and nobody has really messed w/him yet. Well, last year a boy hit him on the bus. One of his "friends":rolleyes: thankfully he moved. I was ready to go ON THAT BUS and tell him:rolleyes1 but I behaved and told Kenny how to handle it if it ever happened again. I was thinking about putting him in some type of martial arts. I think it would be good for him, regardless...but w/him being in wrestling, I'm not sure they mix too good. We'll have to see. Yep, small dude. Mike will tease him that he's little and I'll speak up and say, look at Gordon, he got the chicks and $, no problem:rotfl: can't argue w/that:laughing:

thanks, Linda. Oh, what GREAT pictures!!! I'm still laughing at the little ham! Trick or Treating sounded like a great time!
I know she'll go out next week, but don't know what she's wearing.

Isn't he just rotten:laughing: Erin's pic as Belle is awesome!!!:love: I can't wait til she IS Belle....we'll have to go see her:cloud9: :love:

Why do people feel the need to pass stinky farts in the elevator????
eewwwwww........ :crazy2:

Question for ya'll: I've been thinking of what to do for Erin's 18th B-day... I think I've decided a spa day for her b-day present. what do you think?

I think a spa day would be a lovely present-- what a great mom you are!! I've been asking my mom for that since... well about my 17th birthday. Never gotten one, she thinks it's a waste of money to even pay someone to cut your hair so a whole spa package is out of the question. And yet I keep asking.

Sorry 'bout that.......:rolleyes1

Question for ya'll: I've been thinking of what to do for Erin's 18th B-day... I think I've decided a spa day for her b-day present. what do you think?

I think that would be great.

FIELD TRIP!! :dance3: :yay: :thumbsup2 :cheer2:
definitely!

:scared: I work w/about 50 guys and they try to get as far away from me as they can to do that:rotfl: I'm NOT complaining either ;) the one guy will turn RED if I come in his office and it's not safe:rotfl2:

Spa day sounds perfect!!:cloud9: I miss those!!

yet I keep asking.
awwww... maybe one of these days ;)
Sorry 'bout that.......:rolleyes1

I think that would be great.

:lmao: :rotfl2: you wouldn't do that....

on purpose:laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter