Who is the current captain of the Disney Dream?

nyjoet

Earning My Ears
Can a recent cruiser please tell me who the current Disney Dream captain is - thank you very much.

We had Captain Gus for the DVC Members cruise in September, but I thought I heard he wasn't the usual Captain.

I believe Guus and Henry rotate on the Dream.

We've had Captain Guus on a few- a 10 night out of California (Wonder) and the Dream last year. Thanks for the update that it is Captain Henry, as we were to bring our book to have a new autograph.

Had captain Henry on our October 2012 cruise and Gus our 2013 May cruise. Glad to see Henry is coming back we loved him!

Just got off the Dream about an hour ago...it was Captain Henry. He was great, even visited the Oceaneers Club!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter