***Who is watching the Bachelorette/Bachelor?*** Updated thread

Will you be watching this season of the Bachelorette?

• I have a membership to Bachelor Nation, been waiting for summer!

• If there is nothing else to do

• I'd rather watch paint dry...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Toolulu22

DIS Veteran
A telltale sign that summer is around the corner is the beginning of my summer guilty pleasure- The Bachelorette.

People love it or hate it. If its not your thing, and you think it's ridiculousness at its worse- that's fine, but if you are looking forward to Becca's season- this is the spot for you.

NO SPOILERS PLEASE!

Last edited:

Jordan (model guy) is annoying and seems to only be there to try out an acting career.

His comment about the tapping of his shoes with heartbeat of a gentlemen made 0 sense. I’m sure he’s secured a spot on Bachelor in Paradise.
He seems sort of OCD for the beach, at the beginning he said that it took him 6 hours to get ready!! But I guess he would do it for his career.

She sent the guy home who looked like he could have been (Canada) Daniel's brother or cousin. The guy was from Florida though. He might have made for some interesting TV. Can't wait until next week.

Last season's Bachelor (Arie) was the only season of Bachelor/Bachelorette that I ever skipped, I didn't care for Arie. Becca seems like a decent person, I think I'll watch this one.

Did anyone else feel nervous when she sent the guy home from her hometown (whom she'd met before at parties and things)? He had sort of an odd vibe to me

Last season's Bachelor (Arie) was the only season of Bachelor/Bachelorette that I ever skipped, I didn't care for Arie. Becca seems like a decent person, I think I'll watch this one.

Did anyone else feel nervous when she sent the guy home from her hometown (whom she'd met before at parties and things)? He had sort of an odd vibe to me[/QUOTE

Definitely- especially when he kept telling her why she should be interested in him and that he'd had a very 'transformative' year. People change, but if they'd met before and had zero connection- why now?

We don't really know anything about this guy... and their history...
Seems to be a lot of confusion about how many times they even saw each other.

If Becca did have a specific recollection of him being a jerk, or playing all of the girls, or whatever... then fine.
If she wants to rule him out because she doubts his intentions, fine.

But, to just say that, back at that time, she didn't see any connection...
What does that have to do with 'now'.
She just kept refusing to let him talk, repeating herself...
She didn't seem able to point out anything negative that he had done.
But, she felt like it was okay to go on camera and confront him and judge him and do that the way she did?

The thing is, we never know about what those circumstances were, or what the situation was back then, maybe during younger days?

I think it was very very rude of her to call him out like that and send him home, the way she did.
Right there in the middle of night one.

If she didn't want him to stay, then fine.
She is the one handing out the roses.
Let him go. Don't call his name.
But, I thought that was so very blunt, rude, and unnecessary the way she did it.

Could all be scripted!!!
The producers were probable very involved in finding some guy from the past and making sure he was there.
They have done that before.
Nothing new!!!!!
Probably scripted drama... But, for me, I wouldn't let the producers script me into being like that.

I am just saying, that by the looks on some the other guys faces, I am not sure she was winning any points with them either, the way that went down.

Last edited:
Can’t believe she sent home the Chicago grocery store owner, I liked him! Keep him over Jordan, come on!
I was sad to see him go as well. He probably works a zillion hours a week in the store, and he had a likable demeanor. Oh well..

A telltale sign that summer is around the corner is the beginning of my summer guilty pleasure- The Bachelorette.

People love it or hate it. If its not your thing, and you think it's ridiculousness at its worse- that's fine, but if you are looking forward to Becca's season- this is the spot for you.

NO SPOILERS PLEASE!

Steer clear of TMZ then. They spoiled it big time. Had video/still photos of the proposal.

Can’t believe she sent home the Chicago grocery store owner, I liked him! Keep him over Jordan, come on!

Nah. Jordan is hilarious. He's pure gold in terms of stirring up crap. Had me laughing the entire episode. And, I might be off, but he's pinging my gaydar BIG TIME.

Steer clear of TMZ then. They spoiled it big time. Had video/still photos of the proposal.
I know. Can hardly get through the grocery store aisle without reading all about it. Wasn't this bad in the beginning, now they don' t even try to keep it under wraps. Heck, ABC named Rachel as the Bachelorette while she was still on the show and one of the finalists. They show clips from the end on night one, which you hope are teasers, but for all we know- could be the very guys at he end. But, we'll still be there watching the drama unfold.

I've got the first episode recorded, but I haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet. However, I saw her on "Live with Kelly and Ryan" yesterday, and she said that she's engaged! Not a spoiler, since she announced it on National TV, and of course, we have no idea who. Frankly, I don't like her-when Arie dumped her, she allowed them to keep filming her after Arie left-if she'd really wanted privacy at that "terrible" time, you'd think she would have kicked them out. She's as much about the publicity as anyone else. That said, I wouldn't miss the show!

I've got the first episode recorded, but I haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet. However, I saw her on "Live with Kelly and Ryan" yesterday, and she said that she's engaged! Not a spoiler, since she announced it on National TV, and of course, we have no idea who. Frankly, I don't like her-when Arie dumped her, she allowed them to keep filming her after Arie left-if she'd really wanted privacy at that "terrible" time, you'd think she would have kicked them out. She's as much about the publicity as anyone else. That said, I wouldn't miss the show!
Hopefully, you had the chance to watch the first episode. Here we go with the second night. :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter