***Who is watching the Bachelorette/Bachelor?*** Updated thread

Will you be watching this season of the Bachelorette?

• I have a membership to Bachelor Nation, been waiting for summer!

• If there is nothing else to do

• I'd rather watch paint dry...

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like Hannah... she does cry alot though...I think she in the most real contestant... and I think that show wants to keep the trouble makers around for a while to make it interesting... I will say that the guys on Hannah season are really hot... Normally there is a few that stand out... this season they all are pretty dang cute!

I am hoping for Tyler C... OMG now this guy is smokin' hot, and sweet... Please if she doesn't pick him... Please let him be the next Bachelor...I most definitely could look at him for a whole season... Yes Please.... LOL

I hope she doesn't pick with Jed - Sketchy- he's a player and wanting to use this and her for his music career... Sketchy dude... he just smoother than Luke...

Luke problem he just not that smart... while he is good looking and all... as well he seem to see her as a prize, and he is a guy that has to win...he probably had gotten by on his looks so developing a personality had not been a priority..

Pete is so cute and just down right adorable... If she picks Tyler, Pete would be a great Bachelor...

I agree - they seem to be the best two. Really looking forward to Luke's "going away" episode. Wonder if he'll show up on Bachelor in Paradise?! :D

I agree - they seem to be the best two. Really looking forward to Luke's "going away" episode. Wonder if he'll show up on Bachelor in Paradise?!

If Luke show up on Bachelor in Paradise it's gonna be drama filled...

I really want Tyler to be the Bachelor if Hanna doesn't pick him... he is the most interesting and most definitely the hottest guy there in my opinion.... Totally good with Pete as well super cute, smart, and very interesting..... I saw where they said Mike possibly... while very handsome .... he kinda's boring, and sorta stiff acting..... If they pick Luke... its going to be all show, drama... and I really would not want to watch...

Ugh... Luke is still there.

But, from the previews, it looks like she finally realizes that he's a jerk. We shall see... something will go on with that because I don't think ABC would give that part away so freely in a preview.

I am hoping that the previews they showed for next week, means that moron Luke gets sent home. He acts like he owns Hannah, and if she ended up with him, that would be a huge mistake!

My theory is that she already knows who she is going to pick - so Luke is kept around just for entertainment value. (at least I hope that is it - how can she not see how icky he is...)

My theory is that she already knows who she is going to pick - so Luke is kept around just for entertainment value. (at least I hope that is it - how can she not see how icky he is...)

I am not finding him very entertaining. He has seemed very creepy since the first time she met him!

Yes, every season there's one contestant whom everyone hates, but is kept around for the longest time while everyone goes "Why did she give a rose to him?" Ummm...because the producers told her to.

Yes, every season there's one contestant whom everyone hates, but is kept around for the longest time while everyone goes "Why did she give a rose to him?" Ummm...because the producers told her to.
You're so right. Both on the Bachelor and the Bachelorette- there is that one person who seems to stir the pot with the rest of the contestants. That person has some endearing quality that the Bachelore(tte) sees that no one else seems to see- though I suspect you're right- that quality is actually the producers in their ear begging them to keep the person around. Hence- Luke is still here and going to hometowns. popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter