Who the heck is the tag fairy??

Evening everyone!

::::Swishing De-Coder ring over the computer, while shaking my big rear left and right ::::

Ok we will see how much Tagg-N gets done tonight. By the way for a small fee of ............. Kidding I can t really get you tagged LOL
But RickinNYC can he has the Wand all I have is the Tag Fairy De-Coder ring !

Wishing everyone who needs one a TAGGED NIGHT!

Oh Great Tag Fairy, My DW is concerned that everyone knows she shops QVC :earseek: (Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) The tags were PERFECT!!!.

Thank you so much...

BTW, since I do not know where to send the check, can I send you some of these instead?

«£» «¥» «$» «©@®» :wave: :tongue: ¿?

Maybe I will find some Clipart for you.....

(Also, Tag Fairy, May I please have My Sponsor Icon back? I wrote Pete, but I don't see anyone with them on this thread; Does that mean in order to have you "With Me" I loose my shiny Badge?)

(Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!)

Here I sit, all broken hearted,
Looked for tags, my eyes just darted,
Saw nothin' new,
I felt so blue,
My wish for new tags soon parted.

Alas, a weekend has since passed, plus one Monday, and I get back on the boards. No new tags.

This is what happens when I let the Prince of Darkness use my Official Wand of the Tag Fairy as a chew toy. He's not a bad guy, but he just won't give it back. I tempt him with Beggin' Strips, Snausages and his stuffed chicken, to no avail.

I think he's taking his revenge for having to walk about the apartment all glittery and sparkly (and ticked off) when I was learning how to use the darn thing.

Mad4Mickey, I saw a question you posed a while back. Absolutely yes, you can take my picture with the Official Wand when we meet! It will make Rikku and Cheeringmom burn with jealousy at our fun and frivolity in the World.

Besides, I think Cheeringmom just wants to see the wand in all its shiny and tinkling glory!

Yes, I will be jealous, but I'll be there in Nov when you are freezing in NY!! And BTW, I don't want to see the wand UNLESS it glows in the dark. So I'll ask Mad4Mickey if she will take a night time picture. And give poor Bill a bath to get that glitter off and some Purina Pet chow to give him back the healthy, glowing coat he had BEFORE the wand!!:p

Well I'll be jealous!!!

I'm bitter every day I look at my count down clock and realize I haven't even broken into the three hundred day mark!!!

It's been almost four freakin years since we were down there and I'm a trifle bitter that I have to sit here and fume...

::takes deep breath and stokes slide whistle::

...ok I'm better now...

carry on!:p

Does she still take checks? I thought she just did it for the Mars Bars (and the satisfaction of bringing taggerific joy to the masses.) :) I could be wrong though. Maybe we better check with the Tagliarchy;)

TINK it all depends on the disposition and financial sitaiuation of our glorious Tag Fairies.

Sometimes a little pixie dust...some intense clappage...and a handful of Mars Bars is enough...sometimes...not so much!

Of course in some countries Mars Bars are the primary currency so it really is a toss up.

All in all I say keep on believing and keep on...well...

::plays Journey's Don't Stop Believin' on the Tagliarchy slide whistle::

Maybe that'll help...:p

Originally posted by Rikku

Of course in some countries Mars Bars are the primary currency so it really is a toss up.

[/B]

So - to keep up with the ever changing situation of the Most Gracious and Generous Tag Fairy, one should periodically check with the Tagliarchy? I see you are listed as the Founding Father of the Tagliarchy. So that makes you the Top Tagliarchist (add that one to the English dictionary):p

Oh Tag Fairy---

What's the trick to getting tagged? I believe...I believe...I believe...

How about a tag for my birthday? You know...that birthday with the big "0" at the end!!

TTFN!

I suppose you could call the Tagliarchy an amalgamation of folks whose sole purpose is to see to it that all those deserving of the Tag Fairies good graces has that extra voice rooting for them.

Oh and I wouldn't call me the head guy (although flattery will get you everywhere!) either myself, or RickinNYC or even Mad4Mickey coudl answer any questions you may have.

However keep in mind we are all speaking as the insane wack jobs that we are!:bounce: :bounce:

Remember...she (and that she would be the Tag Fairie) is always lurking...watching...waiting...and she could strike at any moment!

So just be prepared.:p

Tigger Fans!,

From what I can understand, you have to clap. There are several rumors that checks and Mars Bars help, but since the Tag Fairy works unseen, one does not know where to send such tribute.

:bounce:

Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!

Originally posted by ohanafamily
Tigger Fans!,

From what I can understand, you have to clap. There are several rumors that checks and Mars Bars help, but since the Tag Fairy works unseen, one does not know where to send such tribute.

Okay... here goes...

Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!

I wish I may, I wish I might, be visitied by the tag fairy tonight! Okay....I admit it....I'm no poet but what I lack in rhyme I make up for in attitude!

TTFN!

What ohannafamily says is very true. The Tagliarchy more or less are simply figure heads. We make the appearances..shake the hands, kiss the babies that sort of thing. No real power (although we're trying...grrrr.....)...

Oh and we get to go to all the best celebrity parties!

Originally posted by Mad4Mickey
Ok so has anyone thought of who we should "Let" start the new "Who the heck is the TF " thread when we reach the page limit next week LOL

What Is the Page Limit, and shouldn't we start a new thread Before it is reached?

Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!

The post limit is 150 pages....I think this thread is safe for a week or so ;)

Suzanne

150 pages :wave: ...I sure hope the tag fairy likes to read! I almost never make it past the first 10 pages of posts!

Do you think maybe the Tag Fairy is taking a well deserved nap?? Maybe a little more clapping will summon her.....

Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!

Okay, tag.....you're it!

TTFN!

Since you are the founding father of the TG"archy" just say the word and we can start a new thread. This thing is taking forever to load onto my computer and I have cable net!!! But you mus also check with the TF's best friend RickinNYC and of course the holder of the "ring" Mad4Mickey.

Just say the word and we'll begin the first official Tagliarchy thread. I do want unanimous consent before doing so however...I mean we are a family!

Also...to we keep it here in the Resort forum? These questions must be answer...ugh even in the realm of the Tagliarchy there's red tape!

Originally posted by Rikku
Just say the word and we'll begin the first official Tagliarchy thread. I do want unanimous consent before doing so however...I mean we are a family!

Also...to we keep it here in the Resort forum? These questions must be answer...ugh even in the realm of the Tagliarchy there's red tape!

My vote......YES! As keeper of the Tagliarchy...you should decide where best to attract the Tag Fairy!

TTFN!

We can either stake our claim here where we've spent so much time in the Resorts forum. Or we can spread the Tagliarchy to somewhere such as the Community forum. See if we can grow our ranks.

I place it in your hands::plays the Theme from Rocky on the Tagliarchy slide whistle::Where will it be??

PatrickNeely.jpg
SO SAYETH THE KEEPER OF THE SLIDE WHISTLE AND SILLY BOWTIE!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter