Whoops...just booked another trip! Help please!

TotallyAngelic

Disney Addict
With the plan of purchasing annual dream passes in October, I decided to book the flights for my next trip.....the weekend before Christmas. We have never seen a Disney Christmas, and I think it would be ideal to recapture that Christmas spirit which seems to escape me these days in the UK. I would appreciate any info on what to expect, although I am anticipating very cold weather and crowds, but really we will be there for the atmosphere and the Christmas stuff rather than the rides being the number one priority.
Now just need to sort out accomodation...will probably book the Holiday Inn again. It would be nice to book a Disney Hotel but as we will have annual passes and they seem to include the park entrance in the room rate, it will not be economical...unless there is a way around this! Can you book a room without park entrance if you have an annual pass! Thanks! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Can you book a room without park entrance if you have an annual pass!

You will be pleased to hear that the answer is yes - but I don't know how you go about it!! I'm sure someone will give you the details soon!! :)

Apparentely they can be quite reluctant to let you book the hotel rooms without park tickets, but I do believe you can book them without tickets if you have an Annual Pass! I think you just have to ring up the reservations office and tell them that you have a Fantasia Annual Pass - their number is 08706 06 6800. :)

hi totally angellic, would you post the rate you are given as i am interested to know the rate to work out if its best to stay on or off site with AP,s :confused3
cheers ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter