Who's calling to book the member cruises?

After the ringing for 12 minutes, I got the "member services is closed" message. Then I started getting the busy signal. Now after I dial, I don't get ringing or the busy signal. It seems like someone picked up but I don't hear anything, and then after about 30 seconds I get that sound you get when the phone company is having problems.

Now it's the busy signal again.

i'm in too got the automated thing about booking cruise pressed 1 for booking and now on hold!

8:22, and I got the "closed for holiday" message again. What's going on? Has anyone got past "touch 1 for member services?"

First couple times, the automated message let me press 1 then gave the office closed, message. Then got the busy signals several times, then the holiday office closed, now "all circuits are busy" ... This is going to be fun! Once we get there. Keep trying everyone. At worst, they'll open the lines at 9 I hope.

I finally got in to be put on hold. At least I am connected. Let's see how long it takes to wait now to talk to a CM....

For the people who are actually getting through, what are the phone prompts? Is it still press 1 for member services?

I feel like I am trying to win tickets to a camera from the radio. 3 phones going and busy busy busy....

For the people who are actually getting through, what are the phone prompts? Is it still press 1 for member services?

first prompt I got was press 1 for English, 2 para Espanol....

It looks like they set up the system just for the cruise because all prompts have been about the Member Cruises

When it pick up it says "Pick 1 for English, 2 for Spanish" once you get past that it says something like "only booking member cruises. If you wish to book one of these cruises press 1" then you're on hold with music until CM picks up. that's where I am no waiting for CM!

I must have hit it very lucky. I pressed 1 for English, and then I think 1 again for the cruise. I had a CM on the line within 15 seconds. All booked --- Alaska here we come!!!

I am on hold. I used the 407 phone number to get through. When I dialed the 800 number on my cell, I only got busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter