Who's calling to book the member cruises?

Any info you can give about availability or how the checking process worked would be MUCH appreciated!

Ok. Will do. She says that she has my stateroom on hold and my information, but has to transfer me to someone else for payment???

I'll let you know...

Any info you can give about availability or how the checking process worked would be MUCH appreciated!

you will be asked what categories first and how many in each room. then if you have specific room number let her know at this time. After she confirms rooms numbers availability will get names addresses, castaway numbers, dining times and then will put you on hold to connect with payment center.

We are still on hold 20 minutes now. Hope cell phone does not die.

you will be asked what categories first and how many in each room. then if you have specific room number let her know at this time. After she confirms rooms numbers availability will get names addresses, castaway numbers, dining times and then will put you on hold to connect with payment center. We are still on hold 20 minutes now. Hope cell phone does not die.

She did not ask for our Castaway #'s.

Got through and done! We were the booking agent's first caller of the day. Booked connecting staterooms for the Bahamas member cruise. Is it too early to start a countdown?

Finally, just finished our reservation. :cool1: DW and I are very excited.

I figured I would call back tomorrow to add our Castaway #'s to the reservation.

you are correct I offered it - Then she took everyones. Definitely want this cruise to count towards our standing!!

For Dining time she automatically had me entered in second dining and when I mentioned dining time to her she asked if I would like main instead. Which I did

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter