Who's calling to book the member cruises?

you are correct I offered it - Then she took everyones. Definitely want this cruise to count towards our standing!!

She came back on and I gave it. Still waiting on payment.

Taking me a little while as DD has Juvenile Arthritis, so in the off-chance that she is flaring during that time, we would need to take her transport chair. Hopefully, she won't be, but you never know...

Booked connecting 5E staterooms on disney Dream! Now waiting to get transferred to the payment person!

To see the availability updates on the website, go to Member Experiences - Member Cruises and choose your cruise. Then scroll down to the part about booking and click on that.

All categories were showing as available a minute ago on both cruises.

Still getting busy signal here.

We've taken one Disney Cruise previously and hopefully this will be our first member cruise.

Which cruise are you booking? I'm hoping we will be on the Bahamas Cruise. Love that private island..

Finally got thru! After exactly one hour. Waiting for a CM now...

Got thru via the 800#

1hr 15 still busy. Looks like my first member cruise might have to wait. I'm hoping a lot of people are calling for Alaska

We're trying to book 2 connecting inside cabins on the Alaska cruise.

Have the exact same cruise booked a week later with our on-board booking discount, which I'd gladly cancel if we got this.

:banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter