Who's excited about their WDW trip this year?? Tell me about it!!

We're having breakfast there the same day! It's probably my fave breakfast in WDW.
I have to agree! I tried it last year & was pleasantly surprised. My fiance has never been, we are big kids at heart, so I'm sure he will love it.

Glad you didn't cancel!! Your trip schedule looks very well thought out! I can't wait to try the Boathouse as well.
We are going for lunch. I'll probably try the Gibson's Burger Hop Champion or the Rotisserie Chicken. Yum!
I heard that Yachtsman Steakhouse is very good. Have a wonderful time with your fiance! Congratulations! Maybe they still have a "just engaged" button. :D

:guilty: It was such a nightmare! Once we were 58 days out, all my friends just started backing out last minute. I was so bummed because we booked this last year under a BB offer. My fiance saw my sadness & decided to go with me so I didn't have to cancel! Yay!
I have no idea what I'm getting from the boathouse yet. Is one of everything an option? :rotfl2:

I am pretty stoked about my family trip this summer. We have just 11 days left until we start our drive from NY to Disney, 12 days until we check in. Lots of cool stuff planned for this trip. We have a rental car this time around for the trip, so no worries of problems with our old car making the long drive. DW and DS11 both think we will be staying at all star music. POR is our favorite resort. A couple of months ago, I was able to make some extra money, and switched us from ASM to POR, but haven't told either of them, so that will be a big surprise. Worse, I told them both that I wanted to stop at POR before we go to ASM to have dinner at the noodle station in riverside mill, so they won't even suspect anything when I pull into the resort. Also, DS has not idea that we got two free entries into Disney Quest, which he just discovered last summer, and loves. This will be his last time there, as they are closing it down, and it will be a surprise to him.

We will be eating in Germany at the buffet for our first time this trip, as well as having our first supper at the Crystal Palace. We are also planning on riding the Jungle Cruise at night, which we have never done before. Lots of cool firsts and surprises for this trip, so I am very excited!

I'm going to join in on the fun! I am super excited about our trip in 48 days!!! I have been prepping by listening to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Innoventions, Great Movie Ride etc entrance music loops on YouTube. :-) We are staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge for the first time. My DH and I went in early 2014, but we are trying a bunch of new things this time.

Day 1: RD Epcot, afternoon ADR for Beaches & Cream, resort touring (Boardwalk, B & Y Club, Swan and Dolphin), mini golf, and HS for our three FP's.

Day 2: MK Keys to the Kingdom tour, then MNSSHP at night.

Day 3: RD AK, resort, MK for evening EMH

Day 4: Resort Day

Day 5: Blizzard Beach, then Epcot. Biergarten ADR.

Day 6: Moving to Hard Rock Hotel for one night and doing US and IOA

Day 7: US and IOA and back to AKL

Day 8: HS all day, Brown Derby Fantasmic package

Day 9: Boma ADR, Typhoon Lagoon, then Epcot for a few hours of Food and Wine

Day 10: AK for a few rides, resort, then MK for the evening EMH and Wishes Dessert Party

Day 11: Home...Boo!!

Hoping to somewhere squeeze in DD/DS and Disney Quest, but our agenda is pretty full already.

Loved reading all your plans! Great thread!

That sounds like a great birthday plan V2000!

We are going in September as a family and then I am going in October (DH still figuring out if he can go or not).

9/18 - arrive at AoA, swim, get settled
9/19 - MK with early CRT breakfast, mid day nap, WISHES/MSEP
9/20 - EPCOT - eat around the world
9/21 - INSANITY DAY - BOG breakfast, EPCOT mid day, HS EMH night
9/22 - Kona breakfast, MNSSHP
9/23 - ODS turns 7! - CM breakfast then HS with HBD F! package early dinner
9/24 - AK, BOG late dinner
9/25 - MK with BOG lunch
9/26 - 1900 PF breakfast and departure :-(

I started a PTR to help me organize all my thoughts for this ^ crazy trip. At this point I'm about to forget FP+ and just wing it, but I'll probably just be rescheduling things as we go.

Then I have a conference in Orlando in October so currently booked for WL October 16th-21st and my goal is to enjoy F&WF. Considering one night of MNSSHP. Very laid back compared to September.

This is the BIG ONE. I have been planning this for my DD (who will be 3) since before she was born. I am doing the whole 9 yards. Holiday time. Four families. Land AND sea.

12/4/15 - Leave home and arrive for one night at BWV (we'll be joined by my parents), dinner at T-Rex (unless Beaches & Cream ressies open up)
12/5 - 11/15 - On Disney Fantasy for Eastern Caribbean cruise (once again, with my parents)
12/12/15 - Arrive in Disney for a stay at the VWL (again with my parents, and joined by DH's dad and stepmom), Epcot in the evening, dinner at Rose & Crown
12/13/15 - AK
12/14/15 - DHS (or whatever it's called then)
12/15/15 - MK with Crystal Palace pre-opening breakfast reservations, early dinner reservations at Ohana, then MVMCP (we'll be joined by DH's mom and sister at this time, too)
12/16/15 - Breakfast at Whispering Canyon, Epcot, dinner at Garden Grill (my parents leave)
12/17/15 - MK, lunch reservations at Be Our Guest, appointment at Harmony Barber Shop for "First Haircut", leave kiddo with MIL and go with DH and SIL to see the new Star Wars movie! (DH's dad's family leaves)
12/18/15 - DHS (probably), DH and I will peel off from the group that evening and go to Trader Sam's and Narcoossees
12/19/15 - AK, morning breakfast reservations at Tusker House, dinner at Raglan Road
12/20/15 - MK, leave for home

It. Will. Be. Epic.

I'm overly excited about my upcoming trip - 43 more days. 9/11 - 9/16. We are staying at my dream resort - AKL. I rented points from a nice DIS-er and it's very affordable. Turned out to be $144 a night. LOVE IT !! I haven't made a lot of dining plans yet, although I have my fast passes. All I have thus far is a ressie for dinner on our first night at Raglan Road. Nice way to kick off the vacay. I love the food, the music and the Irish Dancers. This thread has made me see I need to get busy with the dining ressies. We're planning on spending a lot of time relaxing at the resort this trip. Since it's my dream resort.

I am super super excited for my first - 2person- trip to wdw from October 31st- November 7th. Its just me and one of my sisters staying in a royal room at por. It is a dream come true for me to stay there. I get teary everytime I think about it! We start our trip with MNSSHP right off the bat on the 31st!! We cant wait! It'll be my third party but first one on the actual Halloween day :) the next day we have a ressie for afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian and we plan on going mini golfing afterwards. First time for both events!!! And we also got a lunch ressie on thursday at BOG! Ah!!!! First time for that too :) Im hoping to surprise my sister with a carriage ride at the resort on sunday as well.
Lets just say... I am super stoked for this trip!

I'm overly excited about my upcoming trip - 43 more days. 9/11 - 9/16. We are staying at my dream resort - AKL. I rented points from a nice DIS-er and it's very affordable. Turned out to be $144 a night. LOVE IT !! I haven't made a lot of dining plans yet, although I have my fast passes. All I have thus far is a ressie for dinner on our first night at Raglan Road. Nice way to kick off the vacay. I love the food, the music and the Irish Dancers. This thread has made me see I need to get busy with the dining ressies. We're planning on spending a lot of time relaxing at the resort this trip. Since it's my dream resort.

$144 for AKL! That's amazing. I never stayed there but always wanted to at least pay a visit for dinner. I seen it on the travel channel once.

I am super super excited for my first - 2person- trip to wdw from October 31st- November 7th. Its just me and one of my sisters staying in a royal room at por. It is a dream come true for me to stay there. I get teary everytime I think about it! We start our trip with MNSSHP right off the bat on the 31st!! We cant wait! It'll be my third party but first one on the actual Halloween day :) the next day we have a ressie for afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian and we plan on going mini golfing afterwards. First time for both events!!! And we also got a lunch ressie on thursday at BOG! Ah!!!! First time for that too :) Im hoping to surprise my sister with a carriage ride at the resort on sunday as well.
Lets just say... I am super stoked for this trip!

Sounds like a good plan! I am staying in a river view room but not the royal rooms. I wanted to but the cost would have been to high for us. The mansion buildings for the royal rooms are so beautiful!! You will love it!! Have a beautiful trip!!

I will be going to WDW October 26th - 31st! I can't wait. It will be myself, DD8, DM, DF, DB, SIL, and DN9. My daughter doesn't know that her cousin will be coming along, and my niece doesn't know that we are going. We have requested connecting rooms so that at some point after we arrive (we arrive within about an hour of each other), we hope to be able to knock on the connecting door to "ask the people in this room a question", and then when the door is opened, my daughter and niece will see each other and be so excited!! My DB and SIL are two of my best friends, so I am so excited to be able to spend time with them.

The only thing I am nervous about is the fact that I am paying for DM and DF to go, just like I did two years ago. That trip ended horribly, with my DF refusing to leave the hotel room, which resulted in 4 days of wasted Park Hopper tickets and a bunch of DDP credits that I paid for :-/ I am hoping hoping hoping that this trip goes much better.

I'm overly excited about my upcoming trip - 43 more days. 9/11 - 9/16. We are staying at my dream resort - AKL. I rented points from a nice DIS-er and it's very affordable. Turned out to be $144 a night. LOVE IT !!

We rented points for our stay at AKL as well! Super great deal and I am so excited we can stay at a place we thought otherwise not in our price range. Hope you have a great time!:tink:

Aug. 14th to Aug. 23rd All Star Sports One surprise night at the Contemporary

I have a party of 10. Me, my sister and her daughter (17), my niece and her husband and their kids girl(7) and boy turning 5 while we are there, my nephew, my great nephew (11) and NY nephew's friend. Highlights are Chef Mickey's for the 5 year old's birthday , lunch at BOG, Hollywood and Vine character breakfast with Disney Jr. Characters and Beaches and Cream. I was also able to get all the fast passes that we really wanted. It's a surprise trip for the 5 and 7 year old. They won't find out until the morning of the trip.

Two weeks until your trip! I'm excited for you!! :rainbow:

Love this thread! Everyone around me is probably sick of hearing how excited I am!
me too! i've only been planning my trip for a little over a month, but i'm sure people are sick of me talking about it by now :)
this'll be my first trip to wdw- i lived in socal and had a DL annual pass for years, and always wanted to try WDW, so now's finally my chance!
i'll be at all-star movies for 6 nights, and since i'm going solo, i figure i can fit in everything i want on my own schedule- 3 days at epcot for food & wine, a few special dining events, and breakfast & lunch at BOG.
so now i basically just stalk disboards and perfect my excel schedule all day at work, counting down the days... (100 to go!)

me too! i've only been planning my trip for a little over a month, but i'm sure people are sick of me talking about it by now :)
this'll be my first trip to wdw- i lived in socal and had a DL annual pass for years, and always wanted to try WDW, so now's finally my chance!
i'll be at all-star movies for 6 nights, and since i'm going solo, i figure i can fit in everything i want on my own schedule- 3 days at epcot for food & wine, a few special dining events, and breakfast & lunch at BOG.
so now i basically just stalk disboards and perfect my excel schedule all day at work, counting down the days... (100 to go!)

Congratulations on booking your first WDW! I love the DIS boards. That's how I found all the info I needed to plan my trips! Let us know if you need anything!

Super excited for our trip, it's full of firsts! It will be almost everyone's first visit to Florida let alone Disney, and it will be my first actual Disney vacation (day trips over don't count for me) XD Family of 9 staying at AKL-Kidani! :simba:

Jan 4th-Arrive and settle in. Future husband and I are going to have date night over at Epcot and go snacking around the world (also my first time at Epcot) :D
Jan 5th-Magic Kingdom and lunch at Whispering Canyon
Jan 6th-Epcot with dinner at Garden Grill
Jan 7th-Hollywood Studios after a late breakfast at Ohana
Jan 8th-Magic Kingdom where my sister and I have a lunch date at Cinderella's Royal Table!
Jan 9th-Animal Kingdom before we head back home :(

Super excited for our trip, it's full of firsts! It will be almost everyone's first visit to Florida let alone Disney, and it will be my first actual Disney vacation (day trips over don't count for me) XD Family of 9 staying at AKL-Kidani! :simba:

Jan 4th-Arrive and settle in. Future husband and I are going to have date night over at Epcot and go snacking around the world (also my first time at Epcot) :D
Jan 5th-Magic Kingdom and lunch at Whispering Canyon
Jan 6th-Epcot with dinner at Garden Grill
Jan 7th-Hollywood Studios after a late breakfast at Ohana
Jan 8th-Magic Kingdom where my sister and I have a lunch date at Cinderella's Royal Table!
Jan 9th-Animal Kingdom before we head back home :(

That's an excellent choice for date night. Lol. Congratulations on your engagement!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter