Who's going in September?

We'll be at POR from 9/20-9/27 with the FREE DDP!! YIPPEE!! :yay::yay:

We plan on avoiding DHS on Fantasmic nights. Don't want to have 4 kids (ages 3, 5, 5, 7) waiting in line 1-2 hours to see a 1/2 hour show. Rather spend that MAGIC time on attractions in the park. ;) We're skipping MK on MNSSHP days also. Plan on taking the kiddies next year when MAYBE they'll be able to stay up to MIDNIGHT.

We would love to meet up with - We are there Sept 23 - Oct 1st. Never really done the Boardwalk. Our DS(3) DS (16) DD (14) and DH & me are who are going. Staying at POR. Our first time >:cool1: Very excited about that too, I might add.

Soooo excited that it is June, park hours are due out any minute (?!) and can call soon for the ADRs.

We will be at CBR September 22-30. We have never been in September, never enjoyed free dining or the F&W festival! We went to MNSSHP in October 2007 in very, very rainy, yucky weather. For that reason, we are going to wait and perhaps get MNSSHP tickets while we are there and have a better idea of the weather. It was still fun, but not sure we're interested in braving the elements again. You know, as I write this, I realize how kind of ridiculous that is. What, hanging around my resort in the rain is preferable to rides and Hallowishes?! ;)

going sept 27 till oct 2 .... we went the same exact time last year... be sure to save your snack credits for snacking around the world at the food and wine festival

We'll be there too! Our first time at POFQ, our first MNSSHP, our first Epcot Food and Wine Fest AND DS birthday celebration! Woo Hoo!!

We'll be there! Sept 28-Oct 3rd. First September trip for us, and hoping for no bad weather! :)

We'll be there the 12th -20th at the BC. Like everyone else I am waiting for Sept. hours for my ADR's.:banana:

We will be there Sept 4-13th at Pop Century. Have not missed a Free Dining trip since they started it in 2005!!

I'll be there Sept.19-24 at POFQ

Can't wait for park hours to come out so we can plan those ADRs

We'll be there 9/7-9/14 staying at WL for the very first time! Super :yay::yay::yay:! We are not going to do MNSSHP with the little ones this time. We are going to wait until they are a wee bit older.

we are going Sept 11-19 and we are going to our first MNSSHP on Sept 15th.

Come on release the Sept hours!!!!!!:woohoo:

Going Sept 17 - 27 split stay POR/SSR! Our third Sept trip.

No MNSSHP for us. Loved it last year but don't feel the need to go again and spend the $$$. Instead Mom and Dad are having a night away at Epcot from the kids (5, 5, 3)!!!!!!

When will the hours come out????????????????????????

we are going to Disney World September 19th thru 26 maybe 28th. Depend on airline tickets. Staying at ASmovies. Going to try MNSSHP on September 22nd. I'm so excited. I need to find a costume.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter