Who's going in September?

We were there for F&WF 2 years ago. Really enjoyed the beer tasting (free!); we were not impressed w/ any of the food we tried at the booths, but DH did enjoy some of the beers.
Free dining for us this time (WOOHOO); called for ADRs today & got them all, at reasonable times (4:25-6:40) on the days I wanted! Le Cellier was the early one, but worth it! The kids voted to eat there, Ohanas & Boma again.

We're just there and got bumped from our flight on the way home so we have 2 free round trips tickets with Airtran. We're thinking about going Sept 16-20 to take advantange of free dining. It dawned on me that we'll be there for DH birthday. Are they still doing anything for that?

We (mom and I) are going 10-20 and staying at POR
We are planning to do MNSSHP on the 15th too! I'm so excited this will be the first party for us! :cool1:

Going Sep 20th thru 27th at WL. First time staying deluxe and am extremely excited. Taking my friend whose never been before. Gonna be a great trip:cool1:

I am taking my DH on his first trip to WDW from Sep 19-26...can't wait! We are staying at SSR taking advantage of the discount for UK residents, plus free dining!

We are!!!!! :banana:

September 5th - September 12th
Staying at CSR! We can't wait!!!!! :dance3:

We will be there Sept 29-oct 5, staying at POR! Im driving everyone nuts w/my obsession over this trip....they dont understand, lol!

Does anyone know what we should pack? What is the weather like at that time of year there? shorts still? or is it starting to get chilly then like it would be up here in VA?

Tracy

We will be there Sept 29-oct 5, staying at POR! Im driving everyone nuts w/my obsession over this trip....they dont understand, lol!

Does anyone know what we should pack? What is the weather like at that time of year there? shorts still? or is it starting to get chilly then like it would be up here in VA?

Tracy

Your not alone! I am a DVC member and go every September. As soon as we are done with one trip we are making our ressies for the following year. Sometimes My DH and I go in Jan. as a parents only trip. I have a plastic tub that I keep of things we take every year. As soon as the park hour for Sept come out we are planning what parks we will be going to what day. We avoid the Extra magic hours, those parks seem to be more crowded on those days.

The weather is hot still in Sept. Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, comfortable shoes, hats, and bathing suits. The kids can wear their bathing suits under their clothes, in some of the parks there are places for them to play in the water. If you have kids and plan on bring a stroller, I bring a soft cooler and put bottle water, soda, and jucies. I bring snacks for the kids. My son has his own pack and he carries a camera, gum, bandaids, hand held fan, autograph book and a big pen, quarters and pennies for the press mechs., and a small bottle of hand santizer. I take alot of things for our 7 night 6 day stay. I don't think we could ever fly cause of all the stuff. So much stuff when you take kids. Well have a blast!!!!

We will be at POP Aug 30-Sept 5. Surprise trip for my 7 yr old who is dying to go to WDW! :ssst: :)

Wahoo!!! going Sept. 19-26th.:yay:

Catching MNSSHP and Food Festival and Free Dining... I'm on :cloud9:

Sept 13th - 18th... can't decide on CBR or CRS. Doing MNSSHP on the 15th :cool1:

*well, after reading this thread I decided to change our dates LOL

So we'll be there 9/8 for 5 nights and doing MNSSHP on the 11th!

We are! 16th to 22nd! Staying at the BC, celebrating our 15th on the 17th and doing the MNSSHP on the 18th!:thumbsup2

Can't wait!:banana:

Going in Sept sans kids.
POR Sept 3-8.
MNNSHP Sept 4
Yay!!!

We will be there Sept 17-26. We are so excited!!!! Can't wait!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter