Who's going in September?

Cruising on the Wonder from Sept. 10th to 13th then heading over to French Quarter for Free Dining from 13th to 16th. Gonna hit a water park, Epcot, and MNSSHP! I am so excited!:cool1:

We'll be there 9/20 - 10/1 at FW Cabins. DH, DS & DD have never been there and I was there in 1975!!! So excited. Come on September!!

Sept 13th - 18th... can't decide on CBR or CRS. Doing MNSSHP on the 15th :cool1:

Not that you asked my opinion, but I'd go for CBR - we've been to both and CBR was the hands-down favorite. Now, if they would only let us put 5 in a room there....

9/5-9/11 for us - FW Cabins :banana: Got everything I wanted for ADRs last Sunday (took a couple calls, and some shifting around), so now I'm in a planning lull :sad1:

Going 9/19-9/26, staying at AKL savannah view.

Not real sure about this MNSSHP -- could someone tell me a little about it? My kids are 7 and 4 -- would they like? How much extra is it? (if there's a specific thread on this, please point me in the right direction!! thanks)

DH and I are going Sept 27-Oct 3 to celebrate our anniversary.

We'll be staying at All-Star Music (since we spend almost every waking moment at the parks) and doing the DxDDP.

We've done the MNSSHP the last 2 years so we are thinking about skipping it this year.

Going 9/19-9/26, staying at AKL savannah view.

Not real sure about this MNSSHP -- could someone tell me a little about it? My kids are 7 and 4 -- would they like? How much extra is it? (if there's a specific thread on this, please point me in the right direction!! thanks)

Our kids were 5 1/2 and almost 3 when we went; they loved it.:banana: They dressed in their halloween costume, there are candy stations where they can trick-or-treat, special shows, fireworks, spooky lighting on main street. Even though they really enjoyed it, we won't be doing it this year because we have an 18mos old and we really won't get our moneys worth.

Go to www.allears.net to find out pricing, dates, and event schedules.

We will be at POP Aug 30-Sept 5. Surprise trip for my 7 yr old who is dying to go to WDW! :ssst: :)

We'll be a POP alsmot the same exact dates as you, but we arrive on the 31st! How did you make out with ADRs? Got everything you wanted? Maybe we'll see you. We have:

Mon - Crystal Palace 6:25pm
Tues - T-Rex 7:45pm
Wed - 1900 Park 7:05pm
Thur - Holly&Vine 9:25am
F! Dinner @ H&V 4:05pm
Fri - 'Ohana 7:45am
Garden Grill 7:25pm

We will be there September 26 - October 3. We were there in 2007, but had to cancel our trip last year because I was on bed rest with my last pregnancy, also known as our "souven-ear" from our Disneyland trip of 2008!

Since the little one is finally here safe and sound, we are planning her first Disney trip in September. She will be almost nine months old, and we are so excited. She will be sitting up well and able to sit in regular high chairs as well as on a good schedule, which I find very helpful when traveling with little ones.

The oldest one has a long weekend from college, but won't be able to stay with us the entire trip, but we are planning a trip in December:santa: for Disneyland right after her Fall Semester finals are over. :cool1:

We won't be doing the MNSSHP this year, our last "adventure" with that was disappointing. It was just so crowded and hot, just not our thing. Yet, the food and wine festival is our kind of thing and we are looking forward to snacking around the world. popcorn::

This trip we will spend most of our time in Epcot. The boys will hit Hollywood Studios one day, and we will do one day Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom for one day, but the rest of our time,we will be at Epcot.

Yippee!!

Its too bad we won't be there at the same time!! I'm bringing my son for his first trip and he'll be 10 months!!

We are going 9/23- 10/3...we have already registered for the expedition everest challenge, we did it last year and loved it...it's really a great amount of fun and you don't have to be in fabulous shape to do it. We always spend time at the food and wine festival, it's awesome, if you are on the dining plan, you can use your snacks at the stands, but I just buy myself a gift card and use that...MNSSHP is something that we will probably do, we have done it several times before and could probably skip it, but it does have things that are unique to the event, and I love things that are unique...if you have time or energy, consider a backstage tour, they are lots of fun too!

Happy Planning!

We will be there from Sept 13-21 staying at Port Orleans Riverside. We will be doing the Halloween Party on the 18th.

So excited. Just bought the Photo Pass Cd tonight, have dining booked, etc.. Just waiting now.. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter