Who's going in September?

We will be going from the 14th - 28th of September staying at Saratoga Springs. Will be able to catch a bit of food and wine and also the opening 2 nights of Universal Halloween Horror nights - can't wait!!!

Boyfriend and I will be going 14th - 28th September staying at Saratoga Springs. We booked it last September and it's now under 3 months away :goodvibes cannot wait

I will be there September 13-19 staying at Pop Century. Can't wait to EAT!! popcorn::

Boo!!!! I am at WLV September 20-26th!! How is it possible that we keep missing each other by days???

My Fiance and I will be there Sept 5th-12th BLT MK view. This will be our first stay as DVC's YEAH!:cool1:

We'll be there Sept. 1-12 staying Animal Kingdom Lodge Club Level :lovestruc:cloud9:
with my DH, and our two sons :3dglasses DS 16 and :3dglasses DS 13.

Friends are joining us (their first time to the World) from Sept 1-5 ~ :cool1: Can't wait, it'll be so much fun to share the magic through the eyes of a first-time visitor!! :goodvibes

We have a grand gathering for Sept. 11th - 20th. Can't wait for our 1st MNSSHP on the 15th. We are celebrating my inlaws "61" anniversary!!

We are going September 28th through October 5th! :thumbsup2Can't wait....didn't think we were going this year!!!!

We are staying at CBR this year. First time we haven't stayed Deluxe (besides on filler night at POP last year) but we anxious to see how great it is!!!!

This will be their 2nd trip. We took them in Dec. of 07, and they loved every minute. The family is so thankful to have them both still with us. My dh and I are trying to give our girls as many memories with them as possible, and what better place to make memories than WDW. Sixty one is such a big number. Happy anniversary, and have a great trip.

We'll be at the world for our 1st trip to CBR Sept. 19-27!:beach:

We have so many things to celebrate--DD(1) first trip to WDW, first family trip to WDW with MIL, free dining, DH new job, 1st stay at CBR, and most importantly DD 6th birthday.:bday:

We will be going Sept 10-17 for our honeymoon........ My third trip, his second. We will be staying at the BWV (me for the second time) and we can't wait! I wish I would have booked for ten days though.... we are packing too much into a short seven day period......:sad1:

Count me in for
Sept 12 - 19 at POFQ
me, DH, DS (10), DD (8)

BTW, DS is very excited that he is now an "Adult"!

Has anyone else noticed that the overall numbers for this Sept do not seem as high?

We'll be on a Disney cruise Sept. 10-13, followed by a stay in a pirate room at CBR Sept. 13-20. MNSSHP is the 18th for us. We're very excited. This will be our first cruise and our first time back to CBR after about 16 years or so...it was my Senior Trip hotel!

We are going Sept 13th through the 19th. We are not doing the MNSSHP, we did it last year and I feel it wasnt worth the money, but thats just my opinion.
We go this time every year because its not crowded and free food, cant beat that :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter