Who's going to Discovery Cove this May? Check in here.

Dizneydaz

DIS Veteran
I (easily) convinced my DSis and her DH to go to DC next month. It's her 2nd trip to WDW and his first. They're celebrating their 30th anniversary. (Yes, she was a "child" bride!). Also DH's birthday will be about the same time

So when I went last Sept. I posted a check in thread for us. I thought it would be fun to do one for May 2011

Please post when you are going, which park you picked as your "extra", if it's your first time to DC, how many in your group, and if you'll be celebrating anything while there.

Who-----------------When-----------Extra Park--1st visit DC--# going----------Celebrating

Hemlock---------Sun., May 8th-------All Parks!------1st time----9------Life!
cajunaggie family---Mon., May 16th---All Parks!-----1st time----4------High School Graduation
Dizneydaz's sister Wed., May 18th --- Sea World --1st time-----2 -----30th Anniv. and DH birthday
kathyclownfish --- Fri,May 20th--------Sea World--1st time------3-------21st Birthday
MaineFam3 -------- Fri., May 20th--- Sea World-- 1st time----- 3------ DD 12th b'day week

Next?

[Who---------------When-----------Extra Park--1st visit---# going----------Celebrating
Dizneydaz's sister Wed., May 18th --- Sea World --1st time------ 2 ----- 30th Anniv. and DH birthday

Next?[/QUOTE]

All girls 3 generation trip.
May 19th DC
May 20th SW 2nd time. 1st time for the grandmother :)
May 21 - 23 Universal
May 24 - 26 Disney!
Celebrating my daughter's 21st Birthday...drinking around the world in Epcot:bday:

What a great way to celebrate! Have a wonderful time! :goodvibes

You'll be in Florida the same time as my DSis but while there are at Disney you'll be at Universal. My DD11 wants to do US next time we go to WDW. Are you going to post a TR about US? I would love to read it.

Who-----------------When-----------Extra Park--1st visit---# going----------Celebrating

MaineFam3 May 20th Seaworld 1st Visit 3 DD 12th b'day week

Staying 2 nights at the Hilton Garden Inn SW.

Wish the discount deal I just found through Mousesavers.com didn't come out so late. $175 w/dolphin swim avail to purchase on 4/12 only for use through 12/31/11. That would have saved a lot of $$$. :sad2: Oh, well, we'll have a blast anyway!

[/QUOTE]

Wish the discount deal I just found through Mousesavers.com didn't come out so late. $175 w/dolphin swim avail to purchase on 4/12 only for use through 12/31/11. That would have saved a lot of $$$. :sad2: Oh, well, we'll have a blast anyway![/QUOTE]

You might still call DC about this bc I was told that we could cancel up to 30 days before our reservation date w/no penalties.

Who: cajunaggie family + 1 cousin
When: May 15th - May 25th, DC on May 16th
Extra park: we added all 3 for $50pp:idea:. We are also going over to Universal for 3 days & will be staying on property to get some extra perks.
1st visit: 1st time to DC, BG, AQ, & Universal. I have been to SW but the rest of the travelers haven't so it will be 1st time for them.
# going: 4=2 adults, 1 teen & 1 child
Celebrating: cousin (teen) high school graduation...we look for any "excuse" to get away:laughing:.

Who: Hemlock with family/friends

When: May 8th

Extra Park: paid $50 extra for all three (SW, BG, Aquatica)

1st visit: yes for veryone

# going: 9

Celebrating: just a regular vacation, no celebrations

Wish the discount deal I just found through Mousesavers.com didn't come out so late. $175 w/dolphin swim avail to purchase on 4/12 only for use through 12/31/11. That would have saved a lot of $$$. :sad2: Oh, well, we'll have a blast anyway![/QUOTE]

You might still call DC about this bc I was told that we could cancel up to 30 days before our reservation date w/no penalties.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the cancel info. Unfortunately, the deal details state that I would call a special phone # to reserve the visit date after I receive the tickets by US mail that arrive in about 10 bus days. That's cutting it too close for our 5/20 visit, and we fly back home on 5/21.
My husband said to just keep what we have and let the deal go... so I'm trying to do just that.
Enjoy your DC visit! :)

Okay, just caught up on the postings. So far no one is going on the same day. Anyone else?

Wish the discount deal I just found through Mousesavers.com didn't come out so late. $175 w/dolphin swim avail to purchase on 4/12 only for use through 12/31/11. That would have saved a lot of $$$. :sad2: Oh, well, we'll have a blast anyway!

You might still call DC about this bc I was told that we could cancel up to 30 days before our reservation date w/no penalties.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the cancel info. Unfortunately, the deal details state that I would call a special phone # to reserve the visit date after I receive the tickets by US mail that arrive in about 10 bus days. That's cutting it too close for our 5/20 visit, and we fly back home on 5/21.
My husband said to just keep what we have and let the deal go... so I'm trying to do just that.
Enjoy your DC visit! :)[/QUOTE]

I wanted this discount also....but it sounded way too stressful. :( Gotta let that bargin go. I too was stressing but losing out on this. BTW, I wrote the wrong date in my post. We will be at DC the same day 5/20. We will be the 3 generation blonde ladies! :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter