Who's going to Seaworld Orlando Thread

be there from 12th till 24th may , on the 18th may i am doing a marine mammel keeper expercine, i would like to meeting up with any members :thumbsup2

We will be in Orlando May 13-16. Going to see the shuttle launch on the 14th, then going to Sea World on the 15th.

December for us - probably on Sat the 12th to catch the Christmas events. DD (5) is more excited about seeing dolphins and orcas than about meeting princesses at Disney! :rotfl:

We've booked Seaworld length of stay package for August 11-18. Plan is for 2 days at Seaworld, 2 days Busch Gardens, 2 days at the Orlando Science Center with evenings at Aquatica.

We will be in Orlando June 5 - June 12. Probably going to Sea World on Sunday, then to Aquatica and Busch Gardens Monday and Tuesday. Not sure how the crowds will be.

Not going for 2 years :(

But as you can sea from my signature I LOVE SEAWORLD! I probably know most of the park off by heart now, dont need a map :Rofl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter